What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Mine would be to have a spontaneous fucking with a one the suburban white women I'm always delivering too. I've come across so many sexy moms during my job, I'm just waiting to get the right kind of hint and I'm gonna pounce😏
Has it never happened? If not, maybe you need to be a little more explicit. I'm sure you won't have problems to earn many yeses ;)

I’m living mine. A relationship with a man met from this site. I’m exclusive to him by my choice as I can’t imagine doing what I do with him with anyone else (and my hubby- I don’t have to cheat at all since I have his permission)… don’t expect the same exclusivity from the guy. But it’s more than just fucking at this point. Date nights, FaceTime in between, etc. 😍

I’d like some bulls to move into my area (affluent, white middle class with thousands of MIlLFS) and set up a bull house that got a reputation among the wives as the place to go for amazing sex. Soon there would be a stampede and queues outside the door. They might introduce a booking system to cope with demand

I’m living mine. A relationship with a man met from this site. I’m exclusive to him by my choice as I can’t imagine doing what I do with him with anyone else (and my hubby- I don’t have to cheat at all since I have his permission)… don’t expect the same exclusivity from the guy. But it’s more than just fucking at this point. Date nights, FaceTime in between, etc. 😍
You have some amazing pics!

would love to see one of you riding him cowgirl, sitting up. Ideally holding your hair up. From behind to hide the face of course

you and your bull look amazing together

I imagine letting things go further than normal. I might tease, let my legs show, but maybe flash a fleeting view of my pussy. Normally I would leave it there and only if with friends or hubby so I know I'm safe (especially if I'm tipsy and mischievous).
I've done this before to show I can gain the upper hand over usually over-confident/ cocksure guys- I love it that I can sometimes make them lose their cool. Maybe lean forward and let them try to catch a glimpse of a large erect nipple.
In my fantasy I would take it further, maybe take up one of the many propositions I get. Go upstairs with one or two men to a hotel room and tease them, get them huge and hard, and gently lower myself on each one in turn, inching them into me whilst my husband watches his wife dominating two huge cocks and loving the fact I'm his and he is proud of my sexuality and that these normally strong, dominant, muscular men are at my beck and call.
After I've proved my point, relaxed my body and eased my way into the scenario that I want, the rest is an adventure...
(Probably a bit tame as far as fantasies go, but that's me!)

I imagine letting things go further than normal. I might tease, let my legs show, but maybe flash a fleeting view of my pussy. Normally I would leave it there and only if with friends or hubby so I know I'm safe (especially if I'm tipsy and mischievous).
I've done this before to show I can gain the upper hand over usually over-confident/ cocksure guys- I love it that I can sometimes make them lose their cool. Maybe lean forward and let them try to catch a glimpse of a large erect nipple.
In my fantasy I would take it further, maybe take up one of the many propositions I get. Go upstairs with one or two men to a hotel room and tease them, get them huge and hard, and gently lower myself on each one in turn, inching them into me whilst my husband watches his wife dominating two huge cocks and loving the fact I'm his and he is proud of my sexuality and that these normally strong, dominant, muscular men are at my beck and call.
After I've proved my point, relaxed my body and eased my way into the scenario that I want, the rest is an adventure...
I think it's a lovely fantasy! You, in control, doing what you want, with whom you want...

Embrace your fantasy! It's yours, all yours, until you decide if you want to make it a reality!

You go girl!

My wife isn't in to black guys, and I don't think she'll ever cuck me. However my biggest fantasy is for us to end up in a situation where she gets seduced by a black guy and can't help submitting regardless. Then I want her to dive right in to the lifestyle - become BBC only, get a queen of spades tattoo, lock my cock in a cage, make me lick her well fucked pussy... all the humiliation things!

One of my favorite fantasy is to be with my wife and a big bull on a boat all weekend. Me staying outside on the boat looking on sunset listening my wife orgasms and from time to time going down in the room seeing her pussy all blacked
One of my favorite fantasy is to be with my wife and a big bull on a boat all weekend. Me staying outside on the boat looking on sunset listening my wife orgasms and from time to time going down in the room seeing her pussy all blacked.
Cool. Maybe you have to sleep on deck but can’t sleep due to the violent rocking?

would also be good if a packed tourist boat went by with you busy at the helm or whatever and your wife on her knees in front of the bull on the deck, waving his cock at the gobsmacked white tourists and smiling

It's just Beautiful n damn hot n hornay..
Enjoy n have fun sweet hot ass 🖤🖤

Probably more her hearing about it from some excited friends. And then hearing again and again and then on a girls night finally going for it

“girl’s night”
I’m thinking of the pics or vids you see sometimes of a group of white women, all in the same room,
getting fucked by Black men, sucking on black cock.

a neighborhood girl’s night out to remember

not tame at all dear. very very hot. especially your teasing by showing leg, flashing pussy and nipple.
you know how to work men!

“girl’s night”
I’m thinking of the pics or vids you see sometimes of a group of white women, all in the same room,
getting fucked by Black men, sucking on black cock.

a neighborhood girl’s night out to remember
Yes exactly. Maybe a few drinks in the pub and then a brave one suggests it.

Cool. Maybe you have to sleep on deck but can’t sleep due to the violent rocking?

would also be good if a packed tourist boat went by with you busy at the helm or whatever and your wife on her knees in front of the bull on the deck, waving his cock at the gobsmacked white tourists and smiling
It could be nice as well. Imagine a boat of 3 bbc ancor near us and take her on their boath and return her in the sunrise. The boat, bbc and my wife to be at 100m near the boat and the only way I can see her will be swimming but only for 10 minutes

Back