What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Biggest fantacy is to come home and catch a huge naked black man in the act of holding my wife's long skinny legs open and positionining his huge thick stiff cock at the entrance to her wet excited married pussy. She is begging him to push his cock deep inside her and at that momen she sees me and looks at me in shock as her stud thrusts ins side her, groaning. He starts pumping in deeper and deeper as he shouts, "oh fuck, your married pussy is so tight!". As my wife feels him penetrating deeper than she hs ever experienced before she gasps for air and yells, "oh my god, your cock is in me so deep". She tries to look back at me for my reaction, but is told by her stud to look into his eyes, whick she obediently does as he speeds up the pace of his pumpin and I can hear his balls slapping against her. Within minutes she is overpowered by an earth shattering orgasm, making her scream with pleasure and claw his ass with her fingers. The black man continues his attack on her pussy as her convulsions slow and he growls " you needed that bad didn't you baby". My wife nods her head, still straing into his eyes and, even though she knows I'm watching says "please cum inside me and make my pussy yours. I wanna feel you cum!". A few minutes more of her begging had him moaning and then he stopped his thrusts and I could see his cock and balls pulsing his cum deep in my wife's pussy. The pussy that he now owns....
that works for me, too.

We've realized quite a few but there are still a few on the list:

One scenario where she is bound and blinfolded and used by a large group of bulls and never knows who they were.

Another would be a full body bukkake by a huge group of bulls. Covered head to toe in their cum.

And another where a bull takes her away for an overnight or weekend somewhere to share with his friends in a nonstop fuckfest and returned home at the end unwashed and thoroughly used and pleasured.

One of mine is having a gangbang. I think it looks so HOT, but I am very nervous.
I have a young black man wanting me to come and play with him and 4 of his friends. He wants me to bring my wedding dress and plans on me walking through the lobby in my wedding dress with the 5 Black Studs. Everyone. Will know i am fixing to get fuck by all 5 BBCs. We all go to the room and I get fucked by all 5 BBC all night. I am seriously considering do this.

06-jpg.814743

gh-bag-n_a-jpg.437357

happy-white-bride-590x420-jpg.423290

Did you ever act on this fantasy ?

I would love to be fucked slowly and seductively by a group of 3-5 tall, strong black men. One of them is absolutely huge, almost too big, and the others prepare me to take him in. First they slowly undress me, kiss me all over, then as they grow more aroused they begin to penetrate me from all angles, faster and harder as time goes on. They dominate me and make me obey and as a reward they make me orgasm again and again while they fuck me, using their mouths and their hands. My husband is watching and filming the whole thing, touching himself, and I can see his face sick with pleasure the whole time. After it's over my husband and I fuck for days watching the video.

Now that's one outstanding fantasy.

Back