What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My fantasy is for my white wife to find a black bf on line and he starts getting controlling and takes her away from me. He pimps her out to young black guys for a year until he dumps her for another girl. She comes back to me but has been with a couple hundred guys and is addicted to bbc and wants to keep working as a whore.
I would certainly hope you would do the right thing and welcome her back--on her terms and the terms of the Black Men that use her!

I would certainly hope you would do the right thing and welcome her back--on her terms and the terms of the Black Men that use her!
yes, yes I would. It wouldn’t be easy, it would be very humiliating. Her bf would have turned her into a bbc slut, but I would do my best to live with that. I’ve even fantasized she is sent back to me pregnant or eventually get pregnant while hooking on the street.

Like most white girls, I have more than one interracial fantasy. But one is where I'm at a party with my drunken limp dick hubbie, and he's in some back room almost ******* playing cards and ignoring me. A large husky black man starts checking me out. I pretend to ignore, but then remove my hand from my lap and let him see down my tight miniskirt. He leans down and whispers if I would like to take a walk. 15 minutes later, I am screaming my lungs out in the back seat of a random car... minutes later his flood of cum dripping down my ass.2414221

Last edited:
Like most white girls, I have more than one interracial fantasy. But one is where I'm at a party with my drunken limp dick hubbie, and he's in some back room almost ******* playing cards and ignoring me. A large husky black man starts checking me out. I pretend to ignore, but then remove my hand from my lap and let him see down my tight miniskirt. He leans down and whispers if I would like to take a walk. 15 minutes later, I am screaming my lungs out in the back seat of a random car... minutes later his flood of cum dripping down my ass.
Damn sound so hot i want you as my gf

To be out in public with my hot as hell (former) GF and have two built black studs start hitting on her in front of me. A crowd gathers to see my reaction but before I can say anything I'm ****** to my knees and made to suck them hard. Then the black dudes strip her down right in front of everyone and fuck the hell out of her with their superior massive black cocks.

Back