What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

chanell-heart-aaliyah-love-kissa-sins-gif.2021105

Seeing my wife who was born and built to take black cock get gang banged by numerous hung black men while i 69 her so i get the best view of the action and all their black cum drips out of her pink pussy and into my mouth def has to be my biggest fantasy...

Attachments

• tumblr_o5s29h1F8V1u6tynuo1_400.gif
    tumblr_o5s29h1F8V1u6tynuo1_400.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • tumblr_nuigmtL06y1t1ih11o5_400.gif
    tumblr_nuigmtL06y1t1ih11o5_400.gif
    2 MB · Views: 42
  • tumblr_o34fn8vB241sov31ho2_400.gif
    tumblr_o34fn8vB241sov31ho2_400.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
  • tumblr_otzpo3Li101wrmh4to1_500.gif
    tumblr_otzpo3Li101wrmh4to1_500.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
She doesn't think so but definitely notices how much harder I get

if you talk about to your wife about other men while she’s in the middle of an orgasm, you’re halfway there

there’s a lot of talk about women going “black only” but for your wife, the sheer extramarital sex could be her kicker and letting a black man fuck her could just add extra octane to her experience (and yours)

Three biggest desires/fantasies...

1. To have my favorite bbc bull live with us so he can have constant access to me. Best kept as a fantasy, because experience has shown that I'm prone to becoming over-attached.

2. To be fully "out" with my lifestyle so I can share vids and pics of me, as many other women/couples do. I am an exhibitionist, but cannot post pics due to family and professional considerations. Maybe one day.

3. To be bred by my favourite bull. The idea of him fucking with the intent to impregnate me is incredibly intimate, erotic, and exciting. I also love the idea of carrying my bulls baby inside of me for 9 months. Also best kept as a fantasy.

This is hot and pretty much my biggest fantasies as well

Seeing my wife who was born and built to take black cock get gang banged by numerous hung black men while i 69 her so i get the best view of the action and all their black cum drips out of her pink pussy and into my mouth def has to be my biggest fantasy...

Let's be honest it doesn't end there...you'll be licking & sucking on those balls as they fuck her over you too cucky!

Pissing on an electric fence probably would not be pleasant so I haven't done that. Nor have I laid my cock and balls on my kitchen table and smacked them with a hammer because that wouldn't be enjoyable either. I have done a great deal of experimenting with sexual encounters that are fun and can cause intense orgasms. Many years ago while in the service of this country I even had "Chicken in a basket"
:bounce:

Another sorority initiation/ frat mixer.

there is a volcano of interracial lust in your comment but...has this EVER happened in real life?

a sorority initiation with new white college girls servicing black men or black frat mixer with selected college girls as guests and hookups...that's all too good to be true

In a school and a sexy white cougar ask me to stay after school to help her clean a storage room after we finish we both made love

once read a post on another site from someone claiming to be a teacher, a white woman.

she wrote that a black teacher or someone on the staff kept coming on to her and it irritated her.

but she wrote that her thinking changed over time -she got curious and interested- and when they had a chance to be alone
she did the deed with him and was very happy she did.

don't know how true that was but it was hot enough for me

Back