What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

We have a very good BBC network in my little corner of Texas. I have at least 5 well built and hung buddies I can arrange something within a few days. Scheduling is tricky, but I usually over book the guys for the lucky lady, ladies.

Sounds terrific!

My ultimate fantasy? To be able to walk up to any woman that I like, ask her if she would like to be fucked by me and have her always say yes.

Torpedo.. I've been reading your posts for a long time and have always enjoyed your comments. Through these comments, it's been obvious to me that you've been with a lot of white women and it sure sounds as if every one of them have enjoyed you without any regrets, most of them coming back to you for more.. So with you saying that your ULTIMATE Interracial experience would be able to walk up to any woman you like and asking her if she would like to be fucked by you,. Judging from what I know about you through your posts, I think you might be very surprised to find out how many of them would say YES... Most likely a lot more than you would ever expect..

Big conspiracy after enough white girls are brainwashed into BBC. Special phone app synchronise in one moment to start alarm. Then all white woman and black man in all major cities, throw everything they do, run outside and start fucking in public bareback. I go to street shocked and see all my female friends get pounded by bbc, even my girlfriend.

View attachment 1266995
View attachment 1267011
I'll invest

Torpedo.. I've been reading your posts for a long time and have always enjoyed your comments. Through these comments, it's been obvious to me that you've been with a lot of white women and it sure sounds as if every one of them have enjoyed you without any regrets, most of them coming back to you for more.. So with you saying that your ULTIMATE Interracial experience would be able to walk up to any woman you like and asking her if she would like to be fucked by you,. Judging from what I know about you through your posts, I think you might be very surprised to find out how many of them would say YES... Most likely a lot more than you would ever expect..
Sex is about procreation and pleasure. It has always seemed to me that if I wanted to get laid the best way to do that was to give my partner as much pleasure as she gives me. One thing that most men don't seem to understand is that women talk a lot more about intimate matters than men do. Nearly all the women that have graced my bed have been referred by someone else that has graced my bed before them. And then I simply enjoy being around women and I think most women realize that. The relationships are about sex but I also enjoy their company. Since I don't smoke conversation is the main thing that takes up the time between bouts.

As I have said in other posts my late wife was the one that encouraged me to find extramarital partners. My sexual appetite was considerably larger than hers and the most practical solution for her was that I dissipate my lust elsewhere. The only caveat was I had better not ever humiliate or embarrass her and I never did.

I seriously doubt that if I walked up to a strange woman on the street and inquired if she would like to have sex I suspect the majority would say no. If I repeated the requests and several women complained I likely would end up in jail, something I haven't done since the CRM in my youth. However if the list was restricted to women that were being advised by current or past bed partners then I would expect the majority would say yes. A few might even say Hell yes!

Sex is about procreation and pleasure. It has always seemed to me that if I wanted to get laid the best way to do that was to give my partner as much pleasure as she gives me. One thing that most men don't seem to understand is that women talk a lot more about intimate matters than men do. Nearly all the women that have graced my bed have been referred by someone else that has graced my bed before them. And then I simply enjoy being around women and I think most women realize that. The relationships are about sex but I also enjoy their company. Since I don't smoke conversation is the main thing that takes up the time between bouts.

As I have said in other posts my late wife was the one that encouraged me to find extramarital partners. My sexual appetite was considerably larger than hers and the most practical solution for her was that I dissipate my lust elsewhere. The only caveat was I had better not ever humiliate or embarrass her and I never did.

I seriously doubt that if I walked up to a strange woman on the street and inquired if she would like to have sex I suspect the majority would say no. If I repeated the requests and several women complained I likely would end up in jail, something I haven't done since the CRM in my youth. However if the list was restricted to women that were being advised by current or past bed partners then I would expect the majority would say yes. A few might even say Hell yes!
:smoke: You're probably a good guy then. Just a horny good guy.

Easy question, have fantasized about this more times than I can count.

I'm handcuffed and/or bound in a way that makes me quite immobile. 3-4 very hung black cocks find me, rip the clothes off of me, and proceed to punish every hole I have. Possibly using a ballgag to keep me quiet, blindfold wouldn't be bad either. Oh, and have all 3 cocks inside me at one...one in the pussy, one the in ass and one in the mouth. Then have them finish on or in me wherever they please...

@Needing it, we can start simple...blindfold, collar, and cuff, then work our way to the other exciting things...as far as we can take it. This is reality, not fantasy.

Owned by TopCat.jpg
Thank you @Mrsjtkirk52 for a very interesting and fun time.

Back