What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Finding a normal white couple and converting them to the black owned lifestyle. Eventually turning the cuck hubby bisexual. I would love to own a sissy cuck and be in charge of hunting bbc's for the couple and caging the cuck during BBC sessions. I want to make a caged cuck lick a bulls balls as the bull breeds his wife. Please message me if you are a bisexual cuckold and want a dominant mistress.

The one that I've had forever is to have been bred a few times by all different black men. That one has always had a special place in my mind. Another was when we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon and I took many of the beautiful black men we saw as lovers during our whole stay. The most recent one was when a old boyfriend of mine contacted me on Facebook and told me he was getting married and wanted to be with a white woman for the last time. When I went to meet him, I ended up being the " entertainment " at his stag party because he knew I put out for black men

Ive got a few but more than anything I would just love to be able to disappear with my bull. Spend a month with him somewhere no-one knows either of us. Where we can go out in public and be seen together without fear of getting caught and do anything we want.

I'm sure that's the ultimate fantasy of a LOT of Married women here..

My bucket list includes: 1. Make contact with a Black man, meet him for the first time in our hotel or his home, and within minutes start fucking. Have done this before and certainly hope to again! 2. Arrange to meet a Black man in a nude or titty bar and start feeling each other up as soon as we sit down at a table. After a couple of drinks go out to the car and fuck. 3. Meet a nice Black man. If we hit it off, stay with him (just me, my hub stays home) for a weekend. He uses me and invites some of his Black friends to use me. If that works out, maybe spend a week with him, and if that works, maybe a month, and be constantly used by anyone he invites over. He calls my hub every couple of days to tell him what a trash slut I am. 4. Have a nice Black man use my hub in EVERY way and train him. After his training have 3-4 of his Black friends use him, turning him into a true queer for Black Cock. I want him to be Black only just like I am. I have had him suck Black Cock before, but I want it to become a way of life for him.

Last edited:
Back