What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Most women want to breed with a strong male. I found this on the internet:

"This is inevitable.

Your wife or girlfriend is a healthy, sexually mature white woman with all of a white woman’s needs and instincts.

The moment she laid her eyes on her huge black thug, she knew that he was far more of a man than you could ever be.

The first time she laid her trembling white hands on his massive black dick, she knew that he would be the one to give her his babies.

She knows that he is far better genetic material than you. He is larger, more athletic, more muscular, more attractive, more dominant and far better endowed.

She has the ‘selfish’ gene, just the like every other woman. She wants to mate with the best possible male, so that her babies will inherit his genetic material, and pass her genes on."

View attachment 1266009
exquisite!...

Big conspiracy after enough white girls are brainwashed into BBC. Special phone app synchronise in one moment to start alarm. Then all white woman and black man in all major cities, throw everything they do, run outside and start fucking in public bareback. I go to street shocked and see all my female friends get pounded by bbc, even my girlfriend.

0a06.jpg
tumblr_nd6vtmsAce1snng2ko1_1280.jpg

Attachments

• 5b464.jpg
    5b464.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Big conspiracy after enough white girls are brainwashed into BBC. Special phone app synchronise in one moment to start alarm. Then all white woman and black man in all major cities, throw everything they do, run outside and start fucking in public bareback. I go to street shocked and see all my female friends get pounded by bbc, even my girlfriend.

View attachment 1266995
View attachment 1267011
that is!

This is a dream I have had several times.

My wife and ******* are out shopping and on the way home, their car breaks down. The call for help and in 15 minutes or so, a flatbed tow truck arrives, driven by a big black guy who appears to be in his mid-20s. He gets their car up on the flatbed and tells them they can ride in the cab with him while he drives the car to the shop.

When they arrive at the shop, they go inside and the door is shut behind them. Inside, they see 20 to 25 young black men. The men grab both of them, rip their clothes off and push them to their knees. One guy grabs my wife's head, another guy grabs my *******'s head and the two men start fucking their faces .. pushing them down on their dicks.

After a bit of that, other guys grab them and from then on, it is nothing but big black cocks in their pussies, mouths and asses. After about an hour, they have cum all over them so the guys tell my wife and ******* to lick each other clean. They clean each others pussies and asses, then the guys start using them again.

After several hours, with different black men coming and going, everyone has used my wife and ******* as much as they want. One guy comes in, gives them the key to their car and says "It's fixed. Now get out of here.

View attachment 1266995
View attachment 1267011
Yes, this is hot!!!!!

Taking my wife to a filming of Jessica Jones and seeing her get the attention of Luke Cage who she thinks is irresistable to say the least. See them flirt and have him pick her to be his 'Jessica' for the night. I would get them the nicest hotel room i could and know that i would do anything that night to make my sweetie's celebrity dream an explosively euphoric reality for her!

i'm probably super boring when it comes to this answer but my ultimate fantasy of sex with a black man would be way hot passionate f'ing and he has a fun easy going personality so it's never awkward before , during or after we played. But also like that mutual understanding that we are having sex and just being friends/friendly at most, not falling in love and not replacing each others real relationships. Of course my fantasy includes a big strong super confident black man who knows how to use what he has :p

i'm probably super boring when it comes to this answer but my ultimate fantasy of sex with a black man would be way hot passionate f'ing and he has a fun easy going personality so it's never awkward before , during or after we played. But also like that mutual understanding that we are having sex and just being friends/friendly at most, not falling in love and not replacing each others real relationships. Of course my fantasy includes a big strong super confident black man who knows how to use what he has :p
Every woman deserves that :)

It would be hard to explain a black baby to family and friends but if she really wants to go through with it I will let her. In the end I think the color of the baby will come down to the luck of the draw. If she isn't on any birth control there's no control over who knocks her up next. But notice this fantasy is a BBC gang bang while pregnant so I can knock her up first and still get this done. The video is just to enjoy later on since it can only happen for a few months.

It would be hard to explain a black baby to family and friends but if she really wants to go through with it I will let her. In the end I think the color of the baby will come down to the luck of the draw. If she isn't on any birth control there's no control over who knocks her up next. But notice this fantasy is a BBC gang bang while pregnant so I can knock her up first and still get this done. The video is just to enjoy later on since it can only happen for a few months.

You write and I agree:

"It would be hard to explain a black baby to family and friends but if she really wants to go through with it I will let her."

MY BIGGEST ULTIMATE INTERRACIAL FANTASY OF ALL TIME IS TO GET A WHITE WOMAN KNOCKED UP I DO NOT CARE IF SHE IS SINGLE AND/OR MARRIED-VERY SEXY ATTRACTIVE OR JUST A PLAIN JANE-I DO NOT CARE IF SHE IS BLONDE,REDHEAD OR EVEN BRUNETTE I WILL LOVE TO GET HER PREGNANT WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BIRACIAL baby-I DO WANT TO HELP HER AND/OR A WHITE COUPLE WHO WANTS CHILDREN BUT COULD NOT HAVE ANY OF THEIR OWN-I WOULD LOVE TO HELP-I DO WANT TO BRING JOY AND PEACE TO A WHITE WOMAN AND/OR A WHITE COUPLE INTO THEIR LIVES BIRACIAL *******-THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I WOULD LOVE TO BE A BLACK BULL TO THAT WHITE COUPLE AND ALSO I DO WANT TO ******* HER BREAST MILK-******* FROM A WHITE WOMAN WHO JUST GIVE BIRTH TO A BLACK BIRACIAL BABY IS A TURN-ON FOR ME!!!

My current fantasy is for me and wifey to be attached via mouth plug to the urinals in a black club. we would be bound in degrading positions on the opposite side of the wal, we would have bbc vibes inside us, with interracial degradation ******* blasting in our headphones.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gasp..............................

Back