What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

this is how our white wives should be giving themselves to their black lovers. more totally and passsion then with their white hubbies

Nope, I don't see it that way at all. More like, if you want something, don't go halfway. That goes for everyone. First and foremost, cuckolding should be about the best sex possible. It shld be an intensely erotic experience for all parties. It certainly need not replace -- or detract from -- what a wife and husband do together the rest of the time. Ideally it could enrich it.

Last edited:
5-2-jpg.1086472

My current fantasy is to be upstairs getting sucked off by my wife and leave front door open for 3 or 4 black guys to sneak in. One needs to be rock hard before he comes into bedroom so he can quietly go behind her and push his massive cock inside her pussy !! Then the others come in and start fucking her all ways !!!

Should also add to what I wrote above - I find it a real turn-on seeing my pussy or ass left dripping, in a mirror or a camera shot - and would love getting to see another girl left that way - but while I have that sort of cum fetish, I really don't like the taste of cum. However, with another girl, I imagine it would be heaven licking out her cum-filled pussy, the Bull's seed mixed with the sweetness of her honey pot.....

:blackheart: Lanie
I think my wife would love to. Try that

"First and foremost, cuckolding should be about the best sex possible"

In my experience there are degrees of cuckolding and what is considered 'the best sex', and all parties aren't necessarily having the sex lol. The most extreme I've been party to was a complete denial of sex for White hubby while Wifey had sex exclusively with Black men.
Obviously, this is not the ideal situation for everyone - but in their case Hubby accepted his role as her provider.
And by 'provider' i mean financially and marital...while also providing her sexual happiness with a steady stream of hung Black men :devil:

If in fact true, that does indeed sound extreme.....to say the least. It does sound like the ultimate fantasy of some men on both sides of the equation though, although I'd guess most of the guys who'd profess wanting to be cuckolded like that are either bisexual or gay and probably not even married (or even in a relationship with a woman), though they probably idealize and envy an attractive female's allure to a potent alpha male regardless of color.

Real life, het couple...it just doesn't seem practicable, not in any sustained way anyhow.

Last edited:
Being TOTALLY owned and controlled by a big black guy.
Being pimped out, being told what to wear and where to go.
Being driven to a hotel room, apartment block or bar by my pimp.
Entering the premises dressed in a way that everyone who sees me knows I'm a ******.
Going to the client doing what ever I have to do to get the money and get out as quickly as possible.
Leaving the premises chewing gum lol
Handing over the cash and being driven to the next client.

Would I do this 24/7? No
Would I do this for an occasional weekend?

YES YES YES YES!

She's dressed to fuck, preferably in costume --- she was a black dick magnet in her Alice outfit, but next time much sluttier.
She's taken to nice dinner then an urban / soul / reggae / jazz / black dance club and from across the bar texted and told who to flirt with, rub up on, dance with, freak, get groped by in turns so lots of brothers get hands on her, see and touch ass, tits, pussy with her not allowed to deny anyone feeling her up.

She's told to bend over and pick up a dollar dropped on the dance floor to show her ass off.

She's told to seduce a BBC couple there for her specifically, bi dom girl touches and shows her off extra

She's taken back to hotel, bound and blindfolded, spanked and made wet/fucked before couple comes up to share and ******* her all night, while another guy films. She's changed into different costumes, spanked, slapped, fucked, licked, bitten all night. Fucked with a strapon and a vibrator on her clit nonstop as she's told to cum to avoid sadistic training.

We both desire and are planning this. We are very close. MUCH of these ideas are hers.

THE KEY is being dominant, confident, alpha, assertive, telling her what you want to make her do for your entertainment and her pleasure, not being beta / begging. Making her totally sexually secure and safe so she trusts she won't be judged. Get her a Hitachi, tell her how you're gonna share her, have her talk about it....

Last edited:
My(his) ultimate fantasy is something I am working to make real as plans are already well underway;to hook my wife up with her former, and first, regular BBC.
And it would all start with him coming over to ours. My wife is dressed as she always did for his arrival, stockings, suspenders, flimsy panties and bra that barely contains her huge boobs. I would watch them chat and ******* wine on the sofa before she leads him to our bedroom. My wife is soon on her knees and I watch them become re-United. His big bare black cock enters my wife and he takes her right there in our bed. The ultimate part of this that he becomes her regular bull, she his regular Hotwife and we have the shared wife situation again....

We shared a few mutual interracial related fantasies. Ours would be for M to have a profession (masseuse) where's she is ****** to work exclusively with black men ( preferably athletes) and all day she has to pleasure them to completion. Then she comes home, where I have the home and food ready, for her. We would share our home with her regular lovers, maybe 3 or 4 interchange throughout the week while caged 24/7.

Back