What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

One of mine is having a gangbang. I think it looks so HOT, but I am very nervous.
I have a young black man wanting me to come and play with him and 4 of his friends. He wants me to bring my wedding dress and plans on me walking through the lobby in my wedding dress with the 5 Black Studs. Everyone. Will know i am fixing to get fuck by all 5 BBCs. We all go to the room and I get fucked by all 5 BBC all night. I am seriously considering do this.

06-jpg.814743

gh-bag-n_a-jpg.437357

happy-white-bride-590x420-jpg.423290

Last edited:
I guess the best for me was a dream I had and woke up horny. Getting pregnant and having to tell my folks their friend James is the ******* and that I am going to keep it. Then telling everyone else and having to explain how this all happened and how much I love bbc and all my girl friends decide to try bbc.

It's lame...I know...

On holiday in Jamaica watching my wife with 2 or 3 older black men, between 50 and 70, their age-worn hands all over her perfect white skin. Her perfect little mouth and pussy stretched by their big bare cocks, watching their cum drip from her pussy when they are done, and the same again the next day!

I would love to see my gf take a THICK black cock. I want to see his cock dominate her tight pussy. Shes squirts easily so I know she'll have hard orgasms on a thick bbc.

To extend that notion, I'd go one step further -- how about not only being there watching everything but being close enough to have your face splashed repeatedly -- I'm talking soaked !!! -- by your woman's climax....authored by a tremendously gifted lover. kinda like the closing minute plus of this scene where she climaxes more than once but finally loses all control and squirts all over in full release. It would be a different kind of baptism for sure.

Last edited:
Back