What is the turn on?

I'm a white guy, technically single (well, maybe not, but it's complicated). I am not even sure I can explain it, it doesn't make logical sense to me. I have been a voyeur for a good while, and I am an empath and a giver, so for me, seeing some happy or pleasured is something that stokes my fire. Why black men with white women? Contrast? Taboo aspect? As modern as we have become, it's still somewhat taboo. Seeing a typical, stereotypical suburban mom getting railed just hits all the spots.

As a straight, highly sexual husband, I want my white wife to explore her own sexuality. She's very shy and conservative and guarded. She's scared to spread her wings and try what's out there, and I don't know if she's give in to what I think are her deep if unexpressed desires. I do think the contrast of skin colors is a major turn-on and I really find white women kissing black men extremely erotic.

For us it's the contrast, I don't have a race preference but I see how my husband's face just intensifies when he sees me with a black man and that's what gets me going. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy fucking and sucking but knowing I'm making him happy seeing me with a black man☺☺☺

For us it's the contrast, I don't have a race preference but I see how my husband's face just intensifies when he sees me with a black man and that's what gets me going. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy fucking and sucking but knowing I'm making him happy seeing me with a black man☺☺☺
That’s a awesome marriage, we all can learn from you. Thanks for being so open and honest. 😘

For us it was about the sex and my wife being satisfied in ways I couldn't please her.
I have to admit that I do enjoy the humiliation side of the lifestyle massively , although it took my wife a while to get into this, but she seems to have mastered it now ;)

Last edited:
It's not nearly as taboo as it use to be obviously, but for you to say it isn't taboo at all just isn't true. Too ALOT of people it still is taboo and will continue to be taboo. Just because you don't think it is means nothing
There are also different places in the world and in small towns in Europe white girls receive VERY dirty looks and comments for getting with a black guy.. which makes it exciting as well to do it. But the taboo has not gone anywhere

For me...it’s about how attracted women are to black men. Generally speaking, white women are so infatuated, borderline obsessed, with being with us....it manifests itself into amazing sexual experiences. The “wife part” of it just means I can walk away without worrying about the clean up afterwards. I’ve had the same experience with European women. Although their attraction was more the, “American swagger,” over any racial preferences (I think). Either way...all I had to do was speak to them with my American accent, and you would think I was Maxwell.....or Kanye. #CantWaitToGoBack #FishInABarrel

For me...the husband....it seeing my beautiful white wife....the woman i love.....wrapped in the arms of a black man and watching how much pure enjoyment and pleasure she is recieving from being with him. Sure the contrast...taboo...seeing my wife fucking another man all play a major role in my excitement...but when I see the sweet smile on her face when a black man is fucking her I know she is getting the total satisfaction that only black men gave provide her with.

For me its alil different as the only man in my family born in the 80s there was not another man born for about 20yrs so my Need to see and make ladys happy started at a young age so much so even spent yrs in Diamond sales in the Midwest where i learned only way to make her happy was to make him comfortable with me 1st then only way yo keep him happy was to make sure shes dont spend one day unhappy. And seein that sex fixed sooo much unhappiness in a relationship it only natural that i be come a bull.

Back