What drives you crazy??

Sure man. Lol.
Luis lets play a game. I'll post a photo of me holding a sign that says "My thick wife would love that" - (does she know you are on here or say that about her?) and you hold a sign that says "I'm sorry Annie I was wrong" and we will see what happens OK? Game for that? I'll date it and sign it for you. By the way I see that you finally lost the right click paste response. Good for you.
PS I spoke too soo- you didnt lose it. Oh well.

Last edited:
Luis lets play a game. I'll post a photo of me holding a sign that says "My thick wife would love that" - (does she know you are on here or say that about her?) and you hold a sign that says "I'm sorry Annie I was wrong" and we will see what happens OK? Game for that? I'll date it and sign it for you. By the way I see that you finally lost the right click paste response. Good for you.
Never!! A dull moment!! 🤣🤣🤣

PS I spoke too soo- you didnt lose it. Oh well.
Sounds good bro and yes she does.

Back