My fantasy is driving me crazy does anyone have any help or advice?

Hey Everyone

I'm kinda reaching out for some help and advice, I don't know what to do about this situation and where to turn for advice.

Me and my wife love to imagine wife sharing cuckold situations and a number of other fantasies and I absolutely love it, probably way to much.

She has said she doesn't want to take it any further than just me and her and our imagination. Where I'm desperate to push it to new levels. It's something I am so desperate to do for real and I love to explore and experiment with new quirks and ideas. But she never wants to and is very reserved in the bedroom.

We have been together for over 10 years, I'm am 35 and she is 33 we have 3 *******. Our relationship hasn't been the best over the last 2-3 years and I can't help but think we're just drifting apart.

The problem we have is that we try get things back on track again and it gets very frustrating every time we approach the fantasy stuff for me because she never wants to explore further and it starts to create a negative issues between us again.

I don't quite know what to do because I'm desperate to play and explore and I'm in a relationship and have 3 ******* with someone that doesn't want to do that. I don't want this sexual fantasy stuff to destroy our relationship but I can't help but want it really bad and it sexually frustrates me beyond belief i would love to have some help with this dilemma.

I would be incredibly grateful for any help and advice about this. Even just to chat and speak to like minded hotwife cuckold couples and bulls.

looking forward to talking to you wonder people
Drop it now. The woman clearly isn’t interested.

You no good English but work hard
manatee, you got f***** by a bunch of thirsty dudes which led you jump two steps in delusion, starting with thinking you're desirable, and then equating that with confidence. Cut the sassy b**** s***, you're still the same sack of revolting crap you were yesterday.

Be nice fishy.

Hey Everyone

I'm kinda reaching out for some help and advice, I don't know what to do about this situation and where to turn for advice.

Me and my wife love to imagine wife sharing cuckold situations and a number of other fantasies and I absolutely love it, probably way to much.

She has said she doesn't want to take it any further than just me and her and our imagination. Where I'm desperate to push it to new levels. It's something I am so desperate to do for real and I love to explore and experiment with new quirks and ideas. But she never wants to and is very reserved in the bedroom.

We have been together for over 10 years, I'm am 35 and she is 33 we have 3 *******. Our relationship hasn't been the best over the last 2-3 years and I can't help but think we're just drifting apart.

The problem we have is that we try get things back on track again and it gets very frustrating every time we approach the fantasy stuff for me because she never wants to explore further and it starts to create a negative issues between us again.

I don't quite know what to do because I'm desperate to play and explore and I'm in a relationship and have 3 ******* with someone that doesn't want to do that. I don't want this sexual fantasy stuff to destroy our relationship but I can't help but want it really bad and it sexually frustrates me beyond belief i would love to have some help with this dilemma.

I would be incredibly grateful for any help and advice about this. Even just to chat and speak to like minded hotwife cuckold couples and bulls.

looking forward to talking to you wonder people
Hate to say this sounds like my life before I finally divorced my wife after 20 years and two *******. Especially after the ******* the sex life went down to nothing. I felt emotionally abandoned by my wife since she got stuck in Mommy mode I tried for years encourage her n.treat her like princess and to get her to live out some.of our fantasies .It was a dead NO she would make me feel weird like something was wrong with me .I couldn't take anymore got a divorce then I started dating and found a woman that said no but after few years she slowly came around . Now I have a sexy hotwife.n great connection .Looking back besides my two great ******* I feel like I wasted 20 years of exploring the lifestyle. Makes me sad of time I wasted with woman that didnt have sexual drive . Btw. Get along great with. my ex wife n she is great mom but total prude ..

Back