My fantasy is driving me crazy does anyone have any help or advice?

Hey Everyone

I'm kinda reaching out for some help and advice, I don't know what to do about this situation and where to turn for advice.

Me and my wife love to imagine wife sharing cuckold situations and a number of other fantasies and I absolutely love it, probably way to much.

She has said she doesn't want to take it any further than just me and her and our imagination. Where I'm desperate to push it to new levels. It's something I am so desperate to do for real and I love to explore and experiment with new quirks and ideas. But she never wants to and is very reserved in the bedroom.

We have been together for over 10 years, I'm am 35 and she is 33 we have 3 *******. Our relationship hasn't been the best over the last 2-3 years and I can't help but think we're just drifting apart.

The problem we have is that we try get things back on track again and it gets very frustrating every time we approach the fantasy stuff for me because she never wants to explore further and it starts to create a negative issues between us again.

I don't quite know what to do because I'm desperate to play and explore and I'm in a relationship and have 3 ******* with someone that doesn't want to do that. I don't want this sexual fantasy stuff to destroy our relationship but I can't help but want it really bad and it sexually frustrates me beyond belief i would love to have some help with this dilemma.

I would be incredibly grateful for any help and advice about this. Even just to chat and speak to like minded hotwife cuckold couples and bulls.

looking forward to talking to you wonder people

You kind of have your answer. You have approached your wife and she does not want to take it beyond the level of being a fantasy. You can push the issue but yes then you are going to risk sacraficing the relationship you have especially if she is not wanting to go beyond. My advice would be to sit down and have an open and honest conversation about sex, fantasies, ideas, while at the same time not having sex so lust and passion don't push the conversation off course. This should give both of you insight about what hard limits there are between the two of you.

You kind of have your answer. You have approached your wife and she does not want to take it beyond the level of being a fantasy. You can push the issue but yes then you are going to risk sacraficing the relationship you have especially if she is not wanting to go beyond. My advice would be to sit down and have an open and honest conversation about sex, fantasies, ideas, while at the same time not having sex so lust and passion don't push the conversation off course. This should give both of you insight about what hard limits there are between the two of you.
Thanks for your advice Cupcakess it's been a while since we've sat down properly and discussed the ins and outs without the sex getting involved so Ill give that ago and see what happens. Thanks

Hey Everyone

I'm kinda reaching out for some help and advice, I don't know what to do about this situation and where to turn for advice.

Me and my wife love to imagine wife sharing cuckold situations and a number of other fantasies and I absolutely love it, probably way to much.

She has said she doesn't want to take it any further than just me and her and our imagination. Where I'm desperate to push it to new levels. It's something I am so desperate to do for real and I love to explore and experiment with new quirks and ideas. But she never wants to and is very reserved in the bedroom.

We have been together for over 10 years, I'm am 35 and she is 33 we have 3 *******. Our relationship hasn't been the best over the last 2-3 years and I can't help but think we're just drifting apart.

The problem we have is that we try get things back on track again and it gets very frustrating every time we approach the fantasy stuff for me because she never wants to explore further and it starts to create a negative issues between us again.

I don't quite know what to do because I'm desperate to play and explore and I'm in a relationship and have 3 ******* with someone that doesn't want to do that. I don't want this sexual fantasy stuff to destroy our relationship but I can't help but want it really bad and it sexually frustrates me beyond belief i would love to have some help with this dilemma.

I would be incredibly grateful for any help and advice about this. Even just to chat and speak to like minded hotwife cuckold couples and bulls.

looking forward to talking to you wonder people

First .. don't push it ... enjoy the fantasizing / roll play if it has improved your sex life.... but it sounds like for now she definitely doesn't want to take this further .. and so you will do more damage pushing ... for now stick to the fantasies and enjoy it .. may be it will change, or may be not.

First .. don't push it ... enjoy the fantasizing / roll play if it has improved your sex life.... but it sounds like for now she definitely doesn't want to take this further .. and so you will do more damage pushing ... for now stick to the fantasies and enjoy it .. may be it will change, or may be not.
Thanks John

Weve been playing around with these fantasies for about 7 years now, and she still seems very set in her ways so it doesn't look hopefully lol.

Maybe it will change I've got my fingers crossed and I never usually push it but a few times i have and it's back fired. So I'll stick to the laid back approach.

So you think it's possible to put a fantasy away like that forget it and never experience it?

Is that a healthy thing to do and is it even possible to forget it?

It's gutting to think that maybe I'll never get to experience it but maybe it's one of those things I've got to try work out how to successfully ignore.

Seven years??? Damn!! And your wife hasn't responded, but instead has slapped you down?

The laid-back fingers-crossed approach definitely won't work in your marriage situation, except when you're jerking off in private to your fantasy of watching a young black stud fucking some woman other than your wife.

I'm an MD and can tell you that it's impossible to simply "forget it" without seriously stunting the expression of your perfectly normal sexuality.

Finally, I wouldn't want to be in anything like your marriage situation. Your wife almost certainly has other serious hang-ups about Sex but only you would know how those are manifesting.
Yeah it's a rubbish situation to be in. I wish I could just be happy with the fantasy and not this huge urge try it out for real.

That's very unlikely indeed.

The sort of black man she will very likely choose will want her all to himself and you won't get a look in 😂
Ha ha dam it. Doesn't sound like I'd enjoy that much. Knowing she's getting a good filling and not being able to see it would drive me insane. 😂

Ha ha dam it. Doesn't sound like I'd enjoy that much. Knowing she's getting a good filling and not being able to see it would drive me insane. 😂
Well I mean you’re “not gay but thinking about black dick” tho so just head on down to local gay bar and start getting those sore knees

Watch as in watching her finally be sexually fulfilled while they sign divorce papers? Then yes. You will get to watch
I would have to state in the divorce that they need to send me videos. So I could see how she looks being sexually fulfilled. They could atleast do that right?

How about meaningless existence? You’re rocking out there
Seems to be my favourite place at the moment. I don't know why she doesn't want a night being fully fufilled. She can pick the guy and do what ever she wants and I will do everything and anything before during or after she's been completely worn out. I don't know why she doesn't even want to try it.

Back