What drives you crazy??

What's your favorite unusual body part or aesthetic thing on a women/man that drives you absolutely crazy 🤪 and would make most people frown upon if they knew!?!?

... For me, I love a full bush around my man's dick! It's like it's sitting in a nest waiting for my pussy to perch on.😻💦
🙏🙏🙏🙏

I like a bigger guy and when I get on my knees and pull his pants or undewear down I love a shaved cock that "pops" out and up already hard for me to suck at mouth level, makes me swoon everytime. I love a blaclk cock shaved smooth balls and all. I cant keep my mouth off it.
Love to hear this

I like a bigger guy and when I get on my knees and pull his pants or undewear down I love a shaved cock that "pops" out and up already hard for me to suck at mouth level, makes me swoon everytime. I love a blaclk cock shaved smooth balls and all. I cant keep my mouth off it.
👍👍👍👍👍

Not something that will ever get frowned upon but smell is a huge thing for me. When a man smells amazing it can be intoxicating and when they smell bad it is a complete shutdown for me.

Back