Tits ... what kind do it for you?

Loridan

Couple
There's many different shapes of women, many different shapes and curves.
What kind of tits do it for you?
My wife is mid 50s. Could loose 15 lbs but she's in shape. Size 10. Nice natural tits 36d, they hang just right.
Lots of gals with similar tits posted. Some aren't to my liking but that's cool.
Wife looks absolutely sexy has hell riding our friend, sitting upright. Head tilted back, chest out...nothing more sexy.
Friend says the same when she's on me.

There's many different shapes of women, many different shapes and curves.
What kind of tits do it for you?
My wife is mid 50s. Could loose 15 lbs but she's in shape. Size 10. Nice natural tits 36d, they hang just right.
Lots of gals with similar tits posted. Some aren't to my liking but that's cool.
Wife looks absolutely sexy has hell riding our friend, sitting upright. Head tilted back, chest out...nothing more sexy.
Friend says the same when she's on me.
She sounds amazing to view and enjoy such a natural beauty!

I like a lot of different breast shapes. Just like cars, I like imports, classics, hot rods, muscle cars, exotic cars, super cars, sports cars, low riders, lifted trucks, off road trucks, jeeps, etc. if I could have a garage full of each, I would. Some people have a type, nothing wrong with that. I have a friend who every girl he’s dated looks similar to each other. Me personally I’ve dated, black, white, eastern asian, Latina and Indian. I don’t have a preference, each ethnicity has beauties. I like big tits, small tits, perky tits, sagging tits, fake tits, etc. no every single pair does it for me, just not like every single woman or car does it for me. Everything to me is about how the whole package fits together.
That's the important part! You said it right!

Back