post for the black/m, what do you think of this woman, would you consider a physical relationship with her

Hulk

Couple
Real Person
From
CT, US
I have a friend. She is single. Hasn't been with a black man in years. She's very much open to the idea of having something casual with a black/m but she feels she wouldn't be accepted or that black men would not find her attractive anymore. I told her that's not the case. Can you tell me what your honest thoughts are? She's in her 50s.

Attachments

• 403958699_1457654884796637_6142433689639594680_n.jpg
    403958699_1457654884796637_6142433689639594680_n.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 120
So she just openly gives you a pic? Why not take her out to a swing club so she gets the attention first hand, from ALL types of men? Let her see and decide, why would she leave it up to you?

So she just openly gives you a pic? Why not take her out to a swing club so she gets the attention first hand, from ALL types of men? Let her see and decide, why would she leave it up to you?
Yes. She openly gave a pic. But that's far too many questions from an unverified account. Get verified and I'll be happy to answer anything else. Otherwise I'm not looking to chat about this with a white man which is likely what you are.

Yes. She openly gave a pic. But that's far too many questions from an unverified account. Get verified and I'll be happy to answer anything else. Otherwise I'm not looking to chat about this with a white man which is likely what you are.
What's does my verification have to do with it? If " verification" was such an issue to validate me or any others, why not post this in " verified" only? I' m most definitely not interested in you or your piggy. I just question your motives, then you quickly dismiss me, by saying something that has nothing to do with the other. Sorry, pick a better story to get your rocks off, and don't use " verifying " when you're in an open forum to spread your 🐂💩... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
I have a friend. She is single. Hasn't been with a black man in years. She's very much open to the idea of having something casual with a black/m but she feels she wouldn't be accepted or that black men would not find her attractive anymore. I told her that's not the case. Can you tell me what your honest thoughts are? She's in her 50s.
Nothing wrong with her at all. Probably, self conscious. Keep encouraging her.

Make him a pic Jenna., I did that to Louis Mat
That was priceless! However! I give zero fks about what a beta man thinks of me.
Unverified account operated by a white male claiming to be female on b2w. Many such cases.
You can think all you want about who, or what I am, it doesn't seem to stop you from fondling your tiny little dingaling. Besides I've been thinking about identifying as your " LIl' dick cage" except I get tighter, and tighter until the mushroom tip falls off. 😉

That was priceless! However! I give zero fks about what a beta man thinks of me.

You can think all you want about who, or what I am, it doesn't seem to stop you from fondling your tiny little dingaling. Besides I've been thinking about identifying as your " LIl' dick cage" except I get tighter, and tighter until the mushroom tip falls off. 😉
White male fingers typed that butt-hurt paragraph.

White male fingers typed that butt-hurt paragraph.
The only one butt hurt and continues to ply for attention is YOU! Your the one with the unverified fetish stay your ass in the verified 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤔 One can only be hurt if one actually cares 😴😴

The only one butt hurt and continues to ply for attention is YOU! Your the one with the unverified fetish stay your ass in the verified 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤔 One can only be hurt if one actually cares 😴😴
That's great, buddy. Don't forget to get your prostate examined in 2024. Happy New Year!!

Back