What’s your favourite nail colour?

Red & French tips mostly, anything that shimmers with her hand around my dick
sexy nails GIF

What colour nails do you like to see on a hotwife?

What drives you guys the most crazy against a pale creamy body?

Red or black I’m thinking, on my cute little nails ready to wrap around a big thick black cock.

Attachments

• IMG_1884.jpeg
    IMG_1884.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1883.jpeg
    IMG_1883.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 37
My husband few fetish. He likes long nails now. And equally high heels. But I love being a bitch and only wear them for my black bull. And love telling my bull this later when I have his huge swinging cock. I say how ur nails are perfect length a black cock and i must be white pale coz it’s stunning against his pitch black shaft. I always use my left so he sees my two Diane rings on my wedding finger. And I love him to show he is fuckung a trophy wife and I married him to finance my lifestyle and that all his money can’t give his wife what woman want is sexual satisfaction. But now we get it all. The best of everything. So he must accept that white are so powerful and independent and dominate white men. And even though we alpha females we want to dominated by a man sexually and emotionally too. I am going off topic again. But I fuckimg love to be a bitch as my husband watches his wife with mails that he whining daily to me. And Iits for the black alpha male whose massive cocktail I’m working both hands now and say it needs both hands to work the massive thick vascular beautiful black muscle To all wives and cucks too. Have king white nails next time u are with ur black lover. And run them down his naked torso and see how hit looks in total contrast.

My wife knows of my fantasies but would probably never do it unfortunately. I used to always have her get her nails done in black. She would call me from the nail shop and ask me what color and I would always say black! I also bought her a bunch of black jewelry. She always knew why but didn't ever say anything. I used to always tell her that I'd love to see her black nails wrapped around a fat black cock and she'd just blush.

My wife knows of my fantasies but would probably never do it unfortunately. I used to always have her get her nails done in black. She would call me from the nail shop and ask me what color and I would always say black! I also bought her a bunch of black jewelry. She always knew why but didn't ever say anything. I used to always tell her that I'd love to see her black nails wrapped around a fat black cock and she'd just blush.
Keep at it. Slowly. Let her feel ok with each step. But don’t settle foythimg but the best her. Spend a lotto pay a black bull to give the best experience the first time. Does she have any gf who is bucking a black bull or cheating even better.

Back