3 some

So to all the women. It’s more the norm to get fuxked witb another gf. And one domaine black bull. And for a few reasons. First his Stamina is unreal and fuvk all night. And in turn. Notmallu fucking til we orgasm. And a end can recover whikst he fuckjng her. Also 3 some witn whire man i disaster because he can’t dominate. So no oome knows their role. The black man totally dominates two white wives. And we submit. Never would we get in out knees and within his bbc. A ouner. Resins is there is no point in jealousy. Or trying to control him He fucks hit women all the time. I f love gojng tout wing him or at Gym and bring home a hot gf for him to fuck us big. Anothe one is that beautiful colour contrast in the mirror when we fuck. But thsi is what I’m getting to is. Having my white husband. Watch if all. Knowing he cavt handle one woman. Let alone 2. And he sees his dominant wife. On her knees worshipping the black man. All in our home. My bulls are normally body builder types. So watched his body built to fuck Abd that bbc sms his stanisn. And his wife cuming non stop. And this goes for most white mem. Abd thag in its itself is complex humiliation. Especially when he see him cun in his wife. And once a she crawlled over. I said clean the black bull semen out of me. A sa sign if resoect , awe , envy submissujn and acceptance as an interiority of a white beta male. T

Back