What drives you crazy??

@Lolamaze Of course, I'm right on dat ass but you did say a body part most would not guess, so here's honestly the body part that women do not ever guess that turns me on more than anything after her ass - it's the eyes. I see the desire, eagerness and anticipation in her eyes and it turns me up two notches. When I see the pleasure in her eyes as she gets into it, I am so totally into her. And when those eyes begin to slowly, ******* close, I know she's about to hit that orgasmic hot spot and cum her brains out...and I start to lose it myself. Yeah...the eyes have it...

Like wine, huh? I so love eating white pussy and I love wine, so...(https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/ten-commandments-for-eating-pussy-nah-just-what-i-like.209504/)
They eyes do say a lot, they are the window to the soul, and it sounds like you're a soul snatcher! 😜
... checking out your thread now😉

I have a couple of fetishes. The legs, thighs, love a woman feet’s and toes. Nail done on point make my dick hard imaging her jack my dick off.

Haaa! I’ll take it… but let’s do a comprehensive comparison anyway.

Long arms ✔️
View attachment 5473784

Great arms (hint of shoulders) ✔️
View attachment 5473785

Beautiful shoulders!
View attachment 5473789

Rimming ✔️
View attachment 5473788

More rimming ✔️
View attachment 5473787

Yes, more rimming ✔️
View attachment 5473786

But you might be right about the ass licking … who could resist this ass?

View attachment 5473811
I'll gladly admit that his ass in very remarkable and made to be eaten as much as he wants it by whoever he wants to.

What's your favorite unusual body part or aesthetic thing on a women/man that drives you absolutely crazy 🤪 and would make most people frown upon if they knew!?!?

... For me, I love a full bush around my man's dick! It's like it's sitting in a nest waiting for my pussy to perch on.😻💦
I love a man with beefy legs, some definition, not necessarily muscular, but built for power. (Skinny tooth pick legs are a huge turn off)

I ❤️ black dick, not overly huge, lets say 8,9" and really thick. Or a nice one but as it gets towards the base widens out so when its deep its totally filling me. Makes me nuts. I like a squirter too. When I guy cums and it pulses out in a stream instead of just dripping out. I find that erotic as well.

Last edited:
I black dick, not overly huge, lets say 8,9" and really thick. Or a nice one but as it gets towards the base widens out so when its deep its totally filling me. Makes me nuts. I like a squirter too. When I guy cums and it pulses out in a stream instead of just dripping out. I find that erotic as well.
Damn Annie. I like the way you know what you like.

Back