What drives you crazy??

Call me weird, but i love it when a woman is so affectionate, freaky, intimate and into a man or a woman, where she can't help herself and she wants to respond to her desires in a consensual and healthy way. It makes my dick hard instantly 🤤💯.View attachment 5473570View attachment 5473571View attachment 5473572View attachment 5473573View attachment 5473574View attachment 5473575View attachment 5473576View attachment 5473577View attachment 5473578View attachment 5473586View attachment 5473580
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️💕💕

I ❤️ black dick, not overly huge, lets say 8,9" and really thick. Or a nice one but as it gets towards the base widens out so when its deep its totally filling me. Makes me nuts. I like a squirter too. When I guy cums and it pulses out in a stream instead of just dripping out. I find that erotic as well.
♥️

What's your favorite unusual body part or aesthetic thing on a women/man that drives you absolutely crazy 🤪 and would make most people frown upon if they knew!?!?

... For me, I love a full bush around my man's dick! It's like it's sitting in a nest waiting for my pussy to perch on.😻💦
What's happening? How did your birthday trip to Vegas go?

I love women they are from Heaven. Love big boobc of curvy women, fingers of older women, lips and toung with juice from mouth, natural hairy pussy, sweet addictive smell from pussy, asshole, inner thighs.

What's your favorite unusual body part or aesthetic thing on a women/man that drives you absolutely crazy 🤪 and would make most people frown upon if they knew!?!?

... For me, I love a full bush around my man's dick! It's like it's sitting in a nest waiting for my pussy to perch on.😻💦
White assholes.

A good and long anal fuck! I'm addicted to anal sex.

just simple - womans ass and womens feet in black stockings are the 2 triggers . glad that my wife has a sexy butt and happy that no female friend or colleague know about my foot fetish .

I ❤️ black dick, not overly huge, lets say 8,9" and really thick. Or a nice one but as it gets towards the base widens out so when its deep its totally filling me. Makes me nuts. I like a squirter too. When I guy cums and it pulses out in a stream instead of just dripping out. I find that erotic as well.
Yes I like guy who squirt out also

The female lower back just above the ass cheeks.. And if it has dimples I'm shook ☺☺☺

I also like smelling a woman in heat.. As well as watching her squirm while trying to sit somewhere twisting and turning thinking no one is watching her.. When a thought makes her do a soft sigh.. Then some days if you are lucky to see her get up and view the wet spot on her pants or dress as she scurries away... 🤭🤭🤭

I have several like a 1975 bush on a woman, or the way her pussy lips stretch out on a dick from the back. But I didn't realize this was a huge turn on for me until one of the teachers that I worked with had to adjust her belt on her pants and I got to see her hair line running up to her belly button, I instantly got a huge hard on. Belly Button for me.

Back