What drives you crazy??

For me another thing was the shape of my Wife,s body down between Her legs.
Either side of Her legs at the top just by Her Pussy Her legs were sort of scolloped and Her Pussey when being fucked by Her boyfriends enormous cock, Her skin used to drag out for what seemed an awful long way on His shaft before sliding back in.
This was always heightened when She came ,or when thy both came off, it always looked amazing.😜
Girth that pulls pussy inside out is an awesome visual 👍🏽👍🏽

I dont have much now, but as a kid it was worse. I'd go home crying and my nana said they were "angel kisses" didn't make it any better so I just stay out of the Sun now 🤣😉😘
Sorry baby I didn't know. Every inch of you. From the bottom of your feet to the top of your head is beautiful to me 🥰

Call me weird, but i love it when a woman is so affectionate, freaky, intimate and into a man or a woman, where she can't help herself and she wants to respond to her desires in a consensual and healthy way. It makes my dick hard instantly 🤤💯.View attachment 5473570View attachment 5473571View attachment 5473572View attachment 5473573View attachment 5473574View attachment 5473575View attachment 5473576View attachment 5473577View attachment 5473578View attachment 5473586View attachment 5473580
Great response (ok, it describes me lol). 😊😘

Back