What drives you crazy??

What's your favorite unusual body part or aesthetic thing on a women/man that drives you absolutely crazy 🤪 and would make most people frown upon if they knew!?!?

... For me, I love a full bush around my man's dick! It's like it's sitting in a nest waiting for my pussy to perch on.😻💦

Mine is freckles; love a woman with freckles! I have no idea why most people don't like them. Pair a freckled face with red hair and green eyes and you've hit my trifecta!

Mine is freckles; love a woman with freckles! I have no idea why most people don't like them. Pair a freckled face with red hair and green eyes and you've hit my trifecta!
Wendy's is my favorite fast food place too. Lol. 😂
I definitely like red hair and green eyes. Some freckles certainly ain't a deal breaker.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

For me another thing was the shape of my Wife,s body down between Her legs.
Either side of Her legs at the top just by Her Pussy Her legs were sort of scolloped and Her Pussey when being fucked by Her boyfriends enormous cock, Her skin used to drag out for what seemed an awful long way on His shaft before sliding back in.
This was always heightened when She came ,or when thy both came off, it always looked amazing.😜

Back