What do you find attractive in a white woman?

Mitsuro

Male
Gold Member
Yesterday I asked our bull for curiosity, he said:
"I am fascinated with white women feet, so slender, different from ours, silky soft and delicate and most of all big and with long toes. Also I like the way how they carrying themselves, taking care of themselves, their petite lips and noses, eye contact during missionary and sexy passionate feminine moans"

Just interesting, what you guys find very attractive in a WW?
White skin? Do you love petite, feminine bodies and attitudes? Like tall women with long hair and long legs? Athletic white women, intellectual WW and sporty white women? Skin contrast?

Or they all attract you? :sneaky:
pic_41_big.gif
Ybpbp5JDhbs.jpg
-xf1JIleQRU.jpg

justfun991.PNG
justfun99.PNG

photo_2021-10-06_21-39-09.jpg
young_loverss.PNG
1040306-against-the-glass.jpgIMG_2986.JPGphoto_2021-08-29_21-23-48.jpgphoto_2021-10-11_18-37-42 (2).jpg
photo_2021-10-07_22-44-48.jpg

photo_2021-10-11_18-37-43.jpg
photo_2021-10-11_18-37-43 (6).jpg
photo_2021-10-11_18-37-43 (5).jpg
photo_2021-10-11_18-37-44 (2).jpg
photo_2021-10-11_18-37-44 (3).jpg
photo_2021-10-11_18-37-44.jpg
U5pWGl833X0.jpg

"I am fascinated with white women feet, so slender, different from ours, silky soft and delicate and most of all big and with long toes. Also I like the way how they carrying themselves, taking care of themselves, their petite lips and noses, eye contact during missionary and sexy passionate feminine moans"

White skin? Do you love petite, feminine bodies and attitudes? Like tall women with long hair and long legs? Athletic white women, intellectual WW and sporty white women? Skin contrast?

All photos from the web or are also your photos between the collection?
And yes ilike the way you are,sexy ass,feets,toes etc...

Tbh recently I've been finding a lot of black women attractiive like even the fattest ass of any other race gets trumped by a lot of average thick black women but it's the contrast I really like seeing my brown skin against the pale white skin my preferred type to date is the alternative white woman with tattoos and piercings and a fat ass my preferred to fuck is older pawg milfs and golfs nobody will fuck you like a pawg gilf you can quote me but it's also the way the love white women are kind of subservient they are easy to get along with and boss around in bed and the taboo makes it a lot easier to date because it's sexy

One of these pics are mine :sneaky:

Back