Were you Raised to date white?

As I've mentioned before, we had very few blacks in our trade-off and high-school so I never had much contact with very many blacks until I got to college.. yes, I had black friends, but to my knowledge then, I didn't know any of my white girlfriends personally who was dating a black guy, let alone having sex with any.. I think I can honestly say that I was never prejudice toward blacks, I guess it was the fact that I was never without a white boyfriend and the subject never came up with me or any of my other white girlfriends.. even the few black girlfriends we had, only dated black guys and the interracial dating scene was non-existing. So it was no surprise that at the age of 20, I married my college sweetheart. After four years of what I thought was the perfect marriage, I found out my hubby was cheating and that changed everything. Long story short, my best friend, was the one who talked me into going out with her black boyfriends best friend, also black and that single experience changed my life forever and other than my losing my parents and a few other bigoted family and family friends, I have absolutely no regret with the path I have chosen. I soon divorced my husband and I've been black exclusive since.. That was more than 21 years ago.. And since then, I've found out that I must have been a little blond back in my college days as I've learned that a few of my close friends was having discrete sexual experiences with black guys that I never knew about. Even my best friend who talked me into going out with her boyfriend's black friend whom I lost contact with for about a year, I had no clue she was even dating a black guy until that day I went crying to her about finding out about my cheating husband.. That's when she found the right opportunity to tell me all about it and eventually talked me into joining the lifestyle..

I'd say acquired. I was the kind of suburban girl who had white boyband posters in my room but then started getting into hip hop. I had my first boyfriend with 14 and my first black boyfriend with 17.
Hip-hop culture is the 'Gateway' for many young white girls who date black guy ;)
Growing up, the cute white chicks in the club you could safely assume they were into black men.

I don't think you're wrong. Most ppl just know the environment they live in. Having lived in a few different countries the hardest thing to overcome wasn't my color it was being American. Living in America the hardest thing to overcome is my color. So is the standard (no black men) the same if he's affluent or rich?
True

Sounds like many white women here had sheltered lives or grew up around very few non white ppl... Which is ironic since
Statistically, there are actually far more non whites in the entire world

Sounds like many white women here had sheltered lives or grew up around very few non white ppl... Which is ironic since
Statistically, there are actually far more non whites in the entire world
True! How many just live in their own little community, until college, the military or move away from home.

As I've mentioned before, we had very few blacks in our trade-off and high-school so I never had much contact with very many blacks until I got to college.. yes, I had black friends, but to my knowledge then, I didn't know any of my white girlfriends personally who was dating a black guy, let alone having sex with any.. I think I can honestly say that I was never prejudice toward blacks, I guess it was the fact that I was never without a white boyfriend and the subject never came up with me or any of my other white girlfriends.. even the few black girlfriends we had, only dated black guys and the interracial dating scene was non-existing. So it was no surprise that at the age of 20, I married my college sweetheart. After four years of what I thought was the perfect marriage, I found out my hubby was cheating and that changed everything. Long story short, my best friend, was the one who talked me into going out with her black boyfriends best friend, also black and that single experience changed my life forever and other than my losing my parents and a few other bigoted family and family friends, I have absolutely no regret with the path I have chosen. I soon divorced my husband and I've been black exclusive since.. That was more than 21 years ago.. And since then, I've found out that I must have been a little blond back in my college days as I've learned that a few of my close friends was having discrete sexual experiences with black guys that I never knew about. Even my best friend who talked me into going out with her boyfriend's black friend whom I lost contact with for about a year, I had no clue she was even dating a black guy until that day I went crying to her about finding out about my cheating husband.. That's when she found the right opportunity to tell me all about it and eventually talked me into joining the lifestyle..

How do you think, how many woman has secret black lovers? And how big is chance that they will be black-only after found one?

Im curious if there are any women out there whose parents raised them or influenced them to date within their race. If so, what's something that persuaded you or tempted you to take the chance and date outside of your race?

For me it was family. It was unspoken that you don't date outside of your skin color.

What persuaded me was a friend already in the lifestyle and a very bad sex life at home.

Growing up in different parts of the Soviet Union, my wife's parents certainly expected her to only have relations with white guys. While they grew in time to fully accept me as non-Russian, they would just not be able to comprehend that their (only) ******* enjoys sex with black guys and not only do I know, but I accept & encourage it.

I don't know whether it would be more shocking for them that she has sex with black guys or the fact that she is does so while being in happy marriage. Either way a case of "too much information" for them.

Despite total lack of black guys growing up, I soon discovered my wife was always "curious". Today she says that if not for me, she would only date black guys so good that we found each other!

Growing up in different parts of the Soviet Union, my wife's parents certainly expected her to only have relations with white guys. While they grew in time to fully accept me as non-Russian, they would just not be able to comprehend that their (only) ******* enjoys sex with black guys
I don't know whether it would be more shocking for them that she has sex with black guys or the fact that she is does so while being in happy marriage. Either way a case of "too much information" for them.
Yes, all that is common for Russia. It is also right for my parents, they just don't expect me to like black men because of some conservatism and the fact that there wasn't any black men around when i was growing up.

At first i was just curious. It was interesting for me that there are people who look so different visually. Then i've became curious about how it is to have a sex with non white man. So for me it was curiosity and i also was excited by some sort of taboo about it.

Last edited:
Yes, all that is common for Russia. It is also right for my parents, they just don't expect me to like black men because of some conservatism and the fact that there wasn't any black men around when i was growing up.

At first i was just curious. It was interesting for me that there are people who look so different visually. Then i've became curious about how it is to have a sex with non white man. So for me it was curiosity and i also was excited by some sort of taboo about it.
Have u had the chance to be with a black man yet

Back