Well it somehow happened!!!

What? Pill isn't 100% safe, condom is unless you somehow manage to fuck it up and that requires special talent, outside breaking it.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Read the stats and statements by the companies who create and sell those products!

I mean your a beta and her bulls an alpha, it’s natural for the beta to bring up the bulls offspring when the beta can’t be a man. It happens a lot with animals. Becuase the the bull is white you’ll be able to pretend to the world/family that’s it’s yours so as long as you and the wife are good than it’ll all work out as you’ll love the kid as if it’s your own.

I mean your a beta and her bulls an alpha, it’s natural for the beta to bring up the bulls offspring when the beta can’t be a man. It happens a lot with animals. Becuase the the bull is white you’ll be able to pretend to the world/family that’s it’s yours so as long as you and the wife are good than it’ll all work out as you’ll love the kid as if it’s your own.
If you are going to be breeding, better to stick with black bulls.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Read the stats and statements by the companies who create and sell those products!
f295527428a3ee6463f3eef22062a634.png

https://gyazo.com/f295527428a3ee6463f3eef22062a634

Uhhuh buddy. "Stats and statements by the companies who create and sell those products!!!!!" is pretty stupid statement on its own. Why would a company sell a product and be like "oh yeah, there's no 100% guarantee this works. Try your luck." There's hundreds of other different products that have been proven dogshit yet the company itself "assured" that the said product works.

Sure, the pills are effective - which I never denied btw - but they aren't 100% proof unlike condoms.

Last edited:
I am gonna say, however this stupid may seem. my wife is probably going to keep the baby. it is a baby after all and that poor thing didnt do wrong to anyone. as long as it is healthy we will proceed.

this is a mistake that happened and let this be a warning to anyone to be careful. reality and fantasy are two different things.

No matter what my wife decides i will support her because i love her to hell and back. and i hope this works between us.
After the fact realization. Big head should have been doing the thinking a long time ago-

Please, please, please stop your disinformation campaign! i am going to cite two paragraphs from the same source your websearch shows:

(A)

At a glance: condoms​

• When used correctly every time you have sex, male condoms are 98% effective. This means 2 out of 100 people will become pregnant in 1 year when male condoms are used as contraception.
[source: www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/male-condoms/]

(B)

At a glance: the combined pill​

• When taken correctly, the pill is over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. This means that fewer than 1 in 100 who use the combined pill as contraception will get pregnant in 1 year.
[source: www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/combined-contraceptive-pill/]

The progestogen-only pill is just as effective as the combined hormone pill, and with 99% among the most reliable contraceptives.
The female condom is even worse than the male condom with an effectiveness of only 95%!
See https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/the-pill-progestogen-only/ and https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/female-condoms/

Accept the facts!

f295527428a3ee6463f3eef22062a634.png

https://gyazo.com/f295527428a3ee6463f3eef22062a634

Uhhuh buddy. "Stats and statements by the companies who create and sell those products!!!!!" is pretty stupid statement on its own. Why would a company sell a product and be like "oh yeah, there's no 100% guarantee this works. Try your luck." There's hundreds of other different products that have been proven dogshit yet the company itself "assured" that the said product works.

Sure, the pills are effective - which I never denied btw - but they aren't 100% proof unlike condoms.
During the Clinton years and his choice for cabinet allowed defective condos be given to HS students. (11% was considered the norm, and these were worse)
I have no idea what current numbers are, but if it’s made be humans, there is a failure rate.

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS,

Second of all, it is her responsibility and your responsibility to let her give birth to the Bull’s baby, it would a violation of BNWO to deny his seed the right to grow. Don’t be a bitch about it. You know she wants to deliver his baby

I am gonna say, however this stupid may seem. my wife is probably going to keep the baby. it is a baby after all and that poor thing didnt do wrong to anyone. as long as it is healthy we will proceed.

this is a mistake that happened and let this be a warning to anyone to be careful. reality and fantasy are two different things.

No matter what my wife decides i will support her because i love her to hell and back. and i hope this works between us.
Don’t be selfish. The bulls baby has a right to be born and live and move BNWO forward.

Also, your wife wants that baby whether she says so or not. Don’t be such a fussy little cuck.

Second of all, it is her responsibility and your responsibility to let her give birth to the Bull’s baby, it would a violation of BNWO to deny his seed the right to grow. Don’t be a bitch about it. You know she wants to deliver his baby
The f*ather is white. Lol

Yeah then the guy who doesn't want the baby abandons the mom and nobody wants a single mom with a half-black baby, it's just facts. You can go on Tinder right now and see how many single mothers you see there. Especially those with a mixed kid. Nobody wants to play other people's save game unless they got ******* on their own or can't have their own for reasons. Now you got a single mom who needs benefits (burdening the system more) to care for the kid. Good job.

Yeah then the guy who doesn't want the baby abandons the mom and nobody wants a single mom with a half-black baby, it's just facts. You can go on Tinder right now and see how many single mothers you see there. Especially those with a mixed kid. Nobody wants to play other people's save game unless they got ******* on their own or can't have their own for reasons. Now you got a single mom who needs benefits (burdening the system more) to care for the kid. Good job.
Of course you have your own opinion but my guess is that you are a youngster, say, early or mid twenties, am i correct? See, men who are in their thirties or fourties often have chi!dren on their own with a Woman from a former relationship and most do not date or marry a gal half their age. Many of the Women available have chi!dren from an earlier relationship too. That does not prevent people from having relationships in this day and age, it's not even exceptional. ;)

Of course you have your own opinion but my guess is that you are a youngster, say, early or mid twenties, am i correct? See, men who are in their thirties or fourties often have chi!dren on their own with a Woman from a former relationship and most do not date or marry a gal half their age. Many of the Women available have chi!dren from an earlier relationship too. That does not prevent people from having relationships in this day and age, it's not even exceptional. ;)
Except you are wrong. Men always prefer the younger partner. Men in their 30s or early 40s date mid 20s who don't necessarily have *******.

Back