Well it somehow happened!!!

Look! Now y'all done it! You evoked the Devil.⬆️
However in all honesty this post is either pure fantasy b.s or he actually has a women, he himself has impregnated. Either way this type of fantasy play shouldn't even BE. See above jibberish that's probably a curse on this thread bc of it crossed the line! LMFAO!!

However in all honesty this post is either pure fantasy b.s or he actually has a women, he himself has impregnated. Either way this type of fantasy play shouldn't even BE. See above jibberish that's probably a curse on this thread bc of it crossed the line! LMFAO!!
think whatever you wish... i said what i had to say

Even though this is pure fantasy as far as i see it, things like that can actually happen. i do not think it is wasted space to disscuss important issues like this, and perhaps make people think more thoroughly about their lifestyles and how to live them in a safe manner. Also, if things happen, how to cope with them.

Please keep the devil outa here. Or prove its existence first. :rolleyes:

How absolutely ridiculously irresponsible of you. It’s fine if you don’t want to bring a baby into the world. But if that’s true, then you take the precautions to make sure that doesn’t happen. This is just stupid and immature. I’m sorry.

that is true. im scared a lot i dont know how to proceed
The way to proceed is to tell her you are all in regardless of her decision. If she chooses to keep the baby you will be the ******* as it’s your own becuse that’s all the baby needs to know

What would you rely on then? What would be the responsible alternative? Please tell, we all want to learn. ;) Thank you for your insights.
A combination of pill and condom or a pill and contraceptive, any combination of the previously mentioned. Have her tubes tied unless she wants ******* someday. It's not hard. Bringing a kid into such a fucked up scenario is awful and abortion is even worse.

I'm inclined to agree. This is either some sick role play fetish or even worse it actually happened. This is why I hate people collectively until I figure them out.

what a great and loving community you all are. lot of loud mouth here and full supportive until something actually happens. im done i wanted to share my story and situation. instead im being bullied in DM´s, ridiculed and called a liar. all you fakers and idiots enjoy your life im done with this forum.
What you are saying is bad and sad. :(

Back