Well it somehow happened!!!

It is my pleasure to inform you that my wife is 2 weeks late as of now.

She tested and yep, there were two lines clearly visible. I am sorry i dont have any picture to show you.
I dont know how to proceed. im thinking of keeping the baby she is conflicted as to what exactly is she is suppouse to do.

We arent sure how this happened. she was on pill entire time and she is pregnant. Friday was urgent gyno exam and she confirmed she is in 5th week now.

I know that it is 100% not mine since i didnt have sex with her for a long time so its her lovers. this kinda created tension now. he doesnt want the baby as he already has family with his ex wife and doesnt need more, but he said he will give us support if we choose to keep it ut doesnt want anything to do with raising the baby and being a ******* to it.

my wife is in a weird state. on the one side i see that shes happy shes finally pregnant but i see she doesnt want the baby now.
she said she will go for abortion probably. i wont try to stop her as i firmly belive its her body and her baby i just tell her that she needs to decide what to do and stand firm with her decision.

Is her lover Black ? do you think you could face social pressure if you two raise a Black baby ?
this seems not a good idea . But abortion is something really terrible !
Is she in love with the f a t h er or is he just a " hit and run lover " ?

Is her lover Black ? do you think you could face social pressure if you two raise a Black baby ?
this seems not a good idea . But abortion is something really terrible !
Is she in love with the f a t h er or is he just a " hit and run lover " ?
hes a long term partner, she started cucking me with him. we will see how it goes. but her lover isnt black. hes a white guy just very hung and strong. hopefully it wont make any family issues

hes a long term partner, she started cucking me with him. we will see how it goes. but her lover isnt black. hes a white guy just very hung and strong. hopefully it wont make any family issues
so it would be easier, socially, if your wife keeps the baby .. But regarding your relationship; hard to tell
you re in a difficult situatio, for sure

She tested and yep, there were two lines clearly visible. I am sorry i dont have any picture to show you.
I dont know how to proceed. im thinking of keeping the baby she is conflicted as to what exactly is she is suppouse to do.

We arent sure how this happened. she was on pill entire time and she is pregnant. Friday was urgent gyno exam and she confirmed she is in 5th week now.

I know that it is 100% not mine since i didnt have sex with her for a long time so its her lovers. this kinda created tension now. he doesnt want the baby as he already has family with his ex wife and doesnt need more, but he said he will give us support if we choose to keep it ut doesnt want anything to do with raising the baby and being a ******* to it.

my wife is in a weird state. on the one side i see that shes happy shes finally pregnant but i see she doesnt want the baby now.
she said she will go for abortion probably. i wont try to stop her as i firmly belive its her body and her baby i just tell her that she needs to decide what to do and stand firm with her decision.
Was a fantasy of my last girlfriend and I made some wild fun talking about her being black pregnant

Let me be honest but like so often when this subject comes up i cannot help but feel it's a made up story. Anyhow i may be right or wrong. So...

If it was true i'd like to say the following... It's ridiculous to ask arbitrary folks on the WWW for consultation with a subject that personal and serious! You have to know what you're doing, and if you don't already find the answers by yourselves!

In my opinion you should closely listen to your own gut feelings. You can find a well-thought rational solution but from experience i know that ratio cannot outweigh emotions. So however you decide, your emotional makeup about the aftermath of your decision - whatever it may be - will probably remain and accompany you for many years of your future life.

Another important question is, how does your wife feel about it? Without having any details other than the few words you have mentioned here - which is definitely not sufficient in order to get the whole picture - i do not want to assume things. Just a few ideas of what your wife's undecidedness may mean...

i do not believe that she wants to abort because if that's what she wanted she would have done it already, and perhaps without even telling you, her husband. Also you say...
(...) i see that shes happy shes finally pregnant (...)
Does that mean she/you tried before but it never played out? In that case it is a gift not light-heartedly to give away. 🤔

But in the end it's her body - her choice, and you are not involved until you actively claim your role in it. Her being undecided may possibly mean that she does not want to live the life of a single m0m. In that case she might be toying with two other scenarios. Scenario one: divorce you and raise the chi!d with the biological baby daddy. Scenario two: raise the chi!d as yours and hers within your marriage. Well the latter is not her decision alone because it depends on your decision as well. So can you imagine accepting the chi!d as yours and raising it as your own as part of your family? i believe her decision to keep it or not is dependent on if you commitedly and actively support that or not.

Anyway your wife is currently in a very vulnerable position and she depends on her husband's support either way (and - as far as i see it - it is also your responsibility as the husband to be there for her).

Legally there is no issue at all because the husband will always be the fath3r of any baby his wife gives birth to unless he legally rejects it with proof it's not his. If you accept the chi!d there will also be no issue of whatever sort or form concerning your greater family. At least i can't see any.

Just my two's worth.

Let me be honest but like so often when this subject comes up i cannot help but feel it's a made up story. Anyhow i may be right or wrong. So...

If it was true i'd like to say the following... It's ridiculous to ask arbitrary folks on the WWW for consultation with a subject that personal and serious! You have to know what you're doing, and if you don't already find the answers by yourselves!

In my opinion you should closely listen to your own gut feelings. You can find a well-thought rational solution but from experience i know that ratio cannot outweigh emotions. So however you decide, your emotional makeup about the aftermath of your decision - whatever it may be - will probably remain and accompany you for many years of your future life.

Another important question is, how does your wife feel about it? Without having any details other than the few words you have mentioned here - which is definitely not sufficient in order to get the whole picture - i do not want to assume things. Just a few ideas of what your wife's undecidedness may mean...

i do not believe that she wants to abort because if that's what she wanted she would have done it already, and perhaps without even telling you, her husband. Also you say...

Does that mean she/you tried before but it never played out? In that case it is a gift not light-heartedly to give away. 🤔

But in the end it's her body - her choice, and you are not involved until you actively claim your role in it. Her being undecided may possibly mean that she does not want to live the life of a single m0m. In that case she might be toying with two other scenarios. Scenario one: divorce you and raise the chi!d with the biological baby daddy. Scenario two: raise the chi!d as yours and hers within your marriage. Well the latter is not her decision alone because it depends on your decision as well. So can you imagine accepting the chi!d as yours and raising it as your own as part of your family? i believe her decision to keep it or not is dependent on if you commitedly and actively support that or not.

Anyway your wife is currently in a very vulnerable position and she depends on her husband's support either way (and - as far as i see it - it is also your responsibility as the husband to be there for her).

Legally there is no issue at all because the husband will always be the fath3r of any baby his wife gives birth to unless he legally rejects it with proof it's not his. If you accept the chi!d there will also be no issue of whatever sort or form concerning your greater family. At least i can't see any.

Just my two's worth.
i have nothing else to prove to anyone. this happened this is situation. she was pregnatn before she had missacriage. this was before she was cucking me. and now this happenes. listen id doubt this story too if i was on your place as well i dont blame you and like i say i dont have to justify mself to anyone. im just gonna say... lot of people play with the idea of pregnancy in this lifestyle, i was one being turned on by the idea as well. well until it actually happens you will realise reality is far far from fantasy. we will see how this goes. whatever my wife decides im with her, this is very complicated matter that i wished to share with all of you. be careful what you do and be careful how you play. ******* can happen...

Play stupid get stupid results. This is horrendous

I am gonna say, however this stupid may seem. my wife is probably going to keep the baby. it is a baby after all and that poor thing didnt do wrong to anyone. as long as it is healthy we will proceed.

this is a mistake that happened and let this be a warning to anyone to be careful. reality and fantasy are two different things.

No matter what my wife decides i will support her because i love her to hell and back. and i hope this works between us.

Lol. Pills arent 100% proof, only condom is (unless it breaks). From a dumb head, the entire body suffers.

Also not sure if you even got a girl for that matter, unless this is just another fantasy from another guy pretending.

Ever think about giving it to others?

Back