Well it somehow happened!!!

Let me be honest but like so often when this subject comes up i cannot help but feel it's a made up story. Anyhow i may be right or wrong. So...

If it was true i'd like to say the following... It's ridiculous to ask arbitrary folks on the WWW for consultation with a subject that personal and serious! You have to know what you're doing, and if you don't already find the answers by yourselves!

In my opinion you should closely listen to your own gut feelings. You can find a well-thought rational solution but from experience i know that ratio cannot outweigh emotions. So however you decide, your emotional makeup about the aftermath of your decision - whatever it may be - will probably remain and accompany you for many years of your future life.

Another important question is, how does your wife feel about it? Without having any details other than the few words you have mentioned here - which is definitely not sufficient in order to get the whole picture - i do not want to assume things. Just a few ideas of what your wife's undecidedness may mean...

i do not believe that she wants to abort because if that's what she wanted she would have done it already, and perhaps without even telling you, her husband. Also you say...

Does that mean she/you tried before but it never played out? In that case it is a gift not light-heartedly to give away. 🤔

But in the end it's her body - her choice, and you are not involved until you actively claim your role in it. Her being undecided may possibly mean that she does not want to live the life of a single m0m. In that case she might be toying with two other scenarios. Scenario one: divorce you and raise the chi!d with the biological baby daddy. Scenario two: raise the chi!d as yours and hers within your marriage. Well the latter is not her decision alone because it depends on your decision as well. So can you imagine accepting the chi!d as yours and raising it as your own as part of your family? i believe her decision to keep it or not is dependent on if you commitedly and actively support that or not.

Anyway your wife is currently in a very vulnerable position and she depends on her husband's support either way (and - as far as i see it - it is also your responsibility as the husband to be there for her).

Legally there is no issue at all because the husband will always be the fath3r of any baby his wife gives birth to unless he legally rejects it with proof it's not his. If you accept the chi!d there will also be no issue of whatever sort or form concerning your greater family. At least i can't see any.

Just my two's worth.
If they are married then it's not her choice anymore gosh you are so stupid and immoral

If they are married then it's not her choice anymore gosh you are so stupid and immoral
Thank you very much for your kind words. Not sure i was even talking about morals. (Please note that there is a difference between moral behavior and de facto human behavior.) And take into account that anything that already happened or has been done has become a historical fact and cannot be undone not depending on if it was "morally right" or not. - It asks for being dealt with anyway. ;)

Now that you seem to know better please enlighten all of us what's the "morally right" (or simply right) thing to do in the situation explained by the thread starter. Thank you for your wisdom. It is very appreciated.

So as a real woman of baby bearing age that has had thousands of creampies from more than a hundred men over the last 13 years I can unequivocally state that the pill works 100% of the time when taken as prescribed. If someone is using other substances that affect the effectiveness of the birth control or doses are being missed then the woman should be aware and additional precautions should be taken. The problem isn’t that the pills don’t work; it’s that a large portion of the population are ignorant and/or irresponsible.
So it’s possible the OP was telling a real story but who cares anyway since it’s not relevant to this site.

This isn’t a support forum. You probably aren’t going to get what you need here. Curious why you’re telling everyone this on a website dedicated to mingling of black and white folks?

No offense intended.

This isn’t a support forum. You probably aren’t going to get what you need here. Curious why you’re telling everyone this on a website dedicated to mingling of black and white folks?

No offense intended.
Because there are/were threads simmilar as mine already. Where the woman and even a man was praised for how brave and lucky he is. When it happened to me i was bullied for two months. Some supported me offered me advice also but most of the people bullied me

Back