Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
My facts on the topic are posted on the net and I included the link.

You're the one who just spews made up bullshit. Still waiting for you to show your evidence of me supporting Glenn Beck on here. There's a simple search tool on the forum you can use...or you could just admit you just made the ******* up.

I think he has you confused with me.....lol

I listen to him at lunch....mainly for his opinion on politics and various issues but i also dont take everything he says to heart. Of course me just listening to him and agreeing or forming my own opinions just discredits me with some folks on here. Maybe because certain folks on here cant form there own opinions and thoughts and spew the same liberal talking points, then just assume everyone else is the same.

I think he has you confused with me.....lol

I listen to him at lunch....mainly for his opinion on politics and various issues but i also dont take everything he says to heart. Of course me just listening to him and agreeing or forming my own opinions just discredits me with some folks on here. Maybe because certain folks on here cant form there own opinions and thoughts and spew the same liberal talking points, then just assume everyone else is the same.

They claim they are "free thinking" yet insist everyone follow "their rules" and no one is allowed to form their own opinion, and not to mention the hypocritical way of thinking just blows my mind. Recent good example I just experienced over the weekend, liberals claim they are Pro-Choice right? not when it comes to end of life, aka - assisted suicide, god forbid the elderly (who is in great pain) leave this world before it's time!

But the Liberals of today aren't what they used to be;

liberalism-definition-then-and-now.png

3tct60.jpg

liberal-logic-101-606.jpg

What a topic for this website...fact check both and you find more BS from one than the other but both are spewing it! Sorry day that this is the best our parties can submit for our vote this election...and if you only use the internet for your information I am sorry to say there is less fact checking than one would like to make an informed decision. After all you can believe EVERYTHING posted on the internet, can't you...

QUOTE="Alanm, post: 1174891, member: 26803"]As opposed to Obama/ bidens "change we can believe in[/QUOTE]
he is good ... but he can't do it alone.... your people did all they could to fuck the country..

and few more meme's just because I know it pisses you people off!... most of you can't read or understand them so it confuses you

r192.png
r189.jpg
r177.jpg
r146.jpg

QUOTE="Alanm, post: 1174891, member: 26803"]As opposed to Obama/ bidens "change we can believe in
he is good ... but he can't do it alone.... your people did all they could to fuck the country..

and few more meme's just because I know it pisses you people off!... most of you can't read or understand them so it confuses you

View attachment 1001652
View attachment 1001654
View attachment 1001656
View attachment 1001657[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah here we go....he cant do it alone.....always an excuse...the left NEVER takes responsibility for anything

They claim they are "free thinking" yet insist everyone follow "their rules" and no one is allowed to form their own opinion, and not to mention the hypocritical way of thinking just blows my mind. Recent good example I just experienced over the weekend, liberals claim they are Pro-Choice right? not when it comes to end of life, aka - assisted suicide, god forbid the elderly (who is in great pain) leave this world before it's time!

But the Liberals of today aren't what they used to be;

liberalism-definition-then-and-now.png

3tct60.jpg

liberal-logic-101-606.jpg
This too
GbbZkEu.jpg

another Trump biz goes belly up today!

this guy sure can manage... and people want him in charge of our economy?

AND for the last 100 days the workers there had been fighting for better wage and benefits.... and he reused to pay!
and yet people think he is going to help workers here improve their pay/work?

tr109.jpg
tr106.jpg
tr103.jpg
tr89.jpg
tr64.jpg
tr51.jpg

View attachment 1001652
View attachment 1001654
View attachment 1001656
View attachment 1001657

Oh yeah here we go....he cant do it alone.....always an excuse...the left NEVER takes responsibility for anything[/QUOTE]
And the right does???? Come on, man!!

....Third debate may just happen, as the Trump says he is "no longer shackled", and is basically pissed that going rouge against the advisement of his team and house Republicans that hasn't worked out. So now he intends on getting his "last hoorays" for his loyal 34%ers by attacking Hillary with his best unsubstantiated insults and NON facts. That should wrap up the "trifecta" for the Democrats in November and set the tone of the Supreme Court for the next 4 decades to come.
....Thank you, Trump. I still say your representation as the GOP was a Great Conspiracy.

Back