Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
Oh yeah here we go....he cant do it alone.....always an excuse...the left NEVER takes responsibility for anything
And the right does???? Come on, man!![/QUOTE]

I never ever get on here and blame the left because the right didnt do something....thats all i hear from some people is how its Bushs fault or congresses fault or this or that.

I realize that for you right wingers it is just a hard pill to swallow... all the bullshit you believed in for years and the party you supported is now just a piece of ******* that most sane republicans are getting out of and voting democratic... you here are just slow learners... face it!

24.jpg

again more of your mindless dribble!...

Can you at least come up with something else to say....

You know its true and have no response....i would have thought better from someone who thinks he is so much smarter than everyone on this site.

I feel bad for your wife.

In other news today

Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia
Tim Hains
On Date October 12, 2016

Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein: Donald Trump is less scary on foreign wars, because he wants to work with Russia.

JILL STEIN: It's important to look at where we are going. It's not just a moment in time, but where has the strategy of voting for the lesser evil you will taken us?

"The wars have gotten bigger"

"Extremism grows out of the policies of the Clintons, in particular Nafta, which sent our jobs overseas and Wall Street deregulation, which blew 9 million jobs up into smoke."

"That is what is creating extremism. A vote for Hillary Clinton isn't going to fix it..."

"It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone."

We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. They are saying we are closer to a nuclear war than we have ever been.

Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.

283742bc52ed03e2a774794c451e42556cfdfcdd.gif

There is no "winning" a Nuclear war, for all those who don't understand.

Last edited:
Back