Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
I'm for trump because he's not scared to speak his mind. When Hillary makes her speeches, she sounds like a robot. You can tell she's reading and not talking , like you or I would. How about all those emails Hillary? Trump said we need to close the border. People mad because he said ******* dealers ******* and murders flood the US. Not sure what's not true about it? Ok vote now

This is going to be one of the more interesting elections. On the Republican side it is "bus" time. All the candidates get thrown under the bus and they are seeing who can dodge the tires. I doubt Trump will get the nomination and personally I wouldn't want him too. He is excellent at self promotion and I would question whether he could put the citizens of this country before his personal ambitions. In the long run I think he would be just as bad as Barack Obama. Hillary Clinton is power hungry and will go to nearly any length to get elected. The economic policies of Bush and Obama are not sustainable, she has made it clear she sees expansion of Government involvement as a solution to the countries ills. It isn't realistic

If we elected a liberal, spending president crunch time is going to happen around 2020. If we have a conservative president and Congress maybe 2025. Then we will be in the same situation as Greece and who is going to bail us out?

I really doubt Trump will even get serious consideration at nomination time. I also wouldn't be surprised is someone other than Hillary is on the Democratic ballot. President Obama is casting about trying to create some type of positive legacy and it looks like he isn't going to have much that is positive. It would make good strategic sense to put Hillary in the forefront let the Republicans think they will be facing her then at the convention nominate a dark horse candidate. On the Republican side I would expect Walker or Bush to get the nod. But a lot depends on the wheels of the bus they are all getting thrown under

I'm for trump because he's not scared to speak his mind. When Hillary makes her speeches, she sounds like a robot.
If Republicans give Trump too much grief, it wouldn't surprise me if he ran as an independent. Don't count on him as the GOP nominee, however. And obtaining the POTUS ... dream on. Trump speaks his mind because he doesn't rely on big dollar donors to support his campaign. And, I think he's a bit more liberal thinking inclined than you might realize.
Republicans don't have a public supported platform to run on. Please say jobs? hahahaha!
The economy is recovering quite nicely despite the roadblocks and obstacles the Republicans have tossed out.
pic_political-JobsGrowthObama.jpg
pic_political-JOBS-PartTimeJobsDropping.jpg

Jobs mite be up. But what jobs are those? they part time jobs? It's always a numbers game. I want trump because he's new and not bothered who if he offends. Kinda like Obama change. Voters jumped on the Obama wagon because voters got tired of the same old same old

Jobs mite be up. But what jobs are those? they part time jobs? It's always a numbers game. I want trump because he's new and not bothered who if he offends. Kinda like Obama change. Voters jumped on the Obama wagon because voters got tired of the same old same old
The voters bought Obama's line and they shouldn't have. And they shouldn't buy Trump's. I think that Trump has really destroyed himself politically with his comments about John McCain. An apology isn't going to do it. McCain took the high ground and said that Trump didn't needs to apologize to him but to all vets. Trump never served in the military as far as I know. He hasn't earned the right to criticize John McCain's service record.

Large scale changes seldom work. There are just too many variables. ACA is a damn good example of that. With the cost of healthcare added to wages it is a lot more economical for a business to hire more part time people that they don't have to pay health care for. That was actually a concession that was given to big business to get their support of ACA
If Republicans give Trump too much grief, it wouldn't surprise me if he ran as an independent. Don't count on him as the GOP nominee, however. And obtaining the POTUS ... dream on. Trump speaks his mind because he doesn't rely on big dollar donors to support his campaign. And, I think he's a bit more liberal thinking inclined than you might realize.
Republicans don't have a public supported platform to run on. Please say jobs? hahahaha!
The economy is recovering quite nicely despite the roadblocks and obstacles the Republicans have tossed out.
View attachment 620611
View attachment 620612
The current U-6 unemployment rate according to BLS was 10.4% in May, in June it increased to 10.8% and independent Gallup poll had the U-6 at 14.9% in May and a drop to 14.6% in June. Neither figure is particularly impressive. You suffer under the illusion that the government will be the salvation of the economy. What the country needs is a less fettered economy. Small business is where real economic growth takes place and last year more small businesses closed than started.

There are about a million additional workers coming into the workforce every year that are citizens of the United States. Subtract those from the new jobs and there isn't a lot left. Since January 2006 there has only been 24 months when job creation exceeded the number of new workers. All the other months the number of new workers exceeded the number of jobs. Add to that roughly a million green cards a year since 2005 and who knows how many illegal aliens.

Please don't list me as a Trump fan or apologist. The guy is a moronic buffoon in political issues. However, when any of you folks come to Chicago and see his Trump Tower. You will be impressed. It is beautiful and really pushed Chicago into the World Class City Group.
If you watch the Engineering shows on cable and they show the build-out of the tower, you will mightily impressed. They had to build a 95 story tower on a site that was approximately 3 or 4 square blocks, up against the Chicago River. Most investors and builders would have passed. but Trump said let's go. The sheer engineering of the site is one for the record books. He had to sign off on changes, engineering and site issues that most people would have had a heart attack even considering. The building is absolutely stunning. It is unfortunate he's a complete ASS. But he sure can build a tower. OSP

One thing holds true on both of those graphs from Labor Statistics, the trend was going in the desired direction when Democrats were President; when Republican presidents were in office, the job trend was going DOWN; down is BAD. When Democrat presidents were in office, the trend started going UP; up is GOOD. Just like the DOW JONES, etc etc. Republicans blamed Obama for creating part time jobs and destroying full time. That's not what the part-time jobs trend shows, however.
So, die-hard deniers can fault the accuracy of the graphs (even if they are from a reputable source), but they can't fault the trend of the graphs. When will the Trickle Down crowd finally pull their heads out of the sand and realize and admit that?
All the Republicans can say is "Oh, the sky is falling, the sky is falling ... let us help you poor people ... the sky is falling". To them its everything is ... "The SKY IS FALLING".
I, for one, think President Obama has done a pretty good job with the mess he was left when he took over the POTUS, with "all the help" he's gotten from the "do nothing party".

Last edited:
And as far as the comment Trump made of McCain, although tacky & a useless point, he wasn't all that incorrect regarding the "hero" badge pinned on McCain.
Ben Carson said it correctly, when asked if he thought McCain was a war hero; "it's all according to what your definition of a hero is! He's done some good things." He certainly wasn't a Pappy Boyington or Eddie Rickenbacker.
Al Franken said something similar to Trump, in 1999, and got away with it. And I noticed Ted Cruz has avoided disagreeing withTrump's comment.
Trump's rich and can say what's on his mind ... the others won't do that for fear of losing their contributors and pissing everyone else off. He's a bull in a china shop, and I love watching bulls in china shops. :)

http://www.vvof.org/mccain_hides.htm

Last edited:
Please don't list me as a Trump fan or apologist. The guy is a moronic buffoon in political issues. However, when any of you folks come to Chicago and see his Trump Tower. You will be impressed. It is beautiful and really pushed Chicago into the World Class City Group.
If you watch the Engineering shows on cable and they show the build-out of the tower, you will mightily impressed. They had to build a 95 story tower on a site that was approximately 3 or 4 square blocks, up against the Chicago River. Most investors and builders would have passed. but Trump said let's go. The sheer engineering of the site is one for the record books. He had to sign off on changes, engineering and site issues that most people would have had a heart attack even considering. The building is absolutely stunning. It is unfortunate he's a complete ASS. But he sure can build a tower. OSP
I am more impressed with the architect. The genius of the design came from the architects that designed it all Trump really just provided was the checkbook to do it. Trump would never sign off on anything that was mundane, anything he does he does with the intention of focusing attention on himself.

And as far as the comment Trump made of McCain, although tacky & a useless point, he wasn't all that incorrect regarding the "hero" badge pinned on McCain.
Ben Carson said it correctly, when asked if he thought McCain was a war hero; "it's all according to what your definition of a hero is! He's done some good things." He certainly wasn't a Pappy Boyington or Eddie Rickenbacker.
Al Franken said something similar to Trump, in 1999, and got away with it. And I noticed Ted Cruz has avoided disagreeing withTrump's comment.
Trump's rich and can say what's on his mind ... the others won't do that for fear of losing their contributors and pissing everyone else off. He's a bull in a china shop, and I love watching bulls in china shops. :)

http://www.vvof.org/mccain_hides.htm
When John McCain was a POW his ******* John S. McCain Jr. was CINCPAC (Commander-IN-Chief, Pacific Command) . The North Vietnamese offered John McCain a special deal because of who his ******* was. John McCain refused to accept any preferential treatment. Before the North Vietnamese realized who he was he had his shoulder shattered by a blow of a rifle butt, he had been bayoneted in the abdomen and foot, and he had a blown out knee from the ejection. After all that he refused preferential treatment. Again in 1968 the North Vietnamese again offered preferential treatment to repatriate him, again he refused. In part because of his refusal to accept preferential treatment he was beaten and tortured. Because of his injuries he walks with a bit of a limp and he can't raise either arm above shoulder level.

Mac maybe you should tell us about your time in uniform, tells about how you have served your country. Personally I feel if you haven't put on a uniform in defense of this great nation you have not earned the right to criticize those who have. Of course Mac won't be reading this, I am on his ignore list. He doesn't like dealing with people that don't agree with him. It would have been nice if John McCain had that option when he was a POW.

It's not my intention to offend anyone, however reading the above posts is more amusing than spending a weekend at a nudist camp full of vestal virgins, all wearing virginity belts!

Does anyone recall how the GOP, et al, McCain and company, went for John Kerry's jugular vein over the Medals he was awarded for his services during the Vietnam War! Damn it! Isn't it great how things come home to roost!
p.s. Anyone know the name of one single GOP'r, elected or otherwise, who commented on the unfairness of those attacks against Kerry? I think not!

The voters bought Obama's line and they shouldn't have. And they shouldn't buy Trump's. I think that Trump has really destroyed himself politically with his comments about John McCain. An apology isn't going to do it. McCain took the high ground and said that Trump didn't needs to apologize to him but to all vets. Trump never served in the military as far as I know. He hasn't earned the right to criticize John McCain's service record.
John was a prisoner. Doesnt make you a hero
Large scale changes seldom work. There are just too many variables. ACA is a damn good example of that. With the cost of healthcare added to wages it is a lot more economical for a business to hire more part time people that they don't have to pay health care for. That was actually a concession that was given to big business to get their support of ACA

The current U-6 unemployment rate according to BLS was 10.4% in May, in June it increased to 10.8% and independent Gallup poll had the U-6 at 14.9% in May and a drop to 14.6% in June. Neither figure is particularly impressive. You suffer under the illusion that the government will be the salvation of the economy. What the country needs is a less fettered economy. Small business is where real economic growth takes place and last year more small businesses closed than started.

There are about a million additional workers coming into the workforce every year that are citizens of the United States. Subtract those from the new jobs and there isn't a lot left. Since January 2006 there has only been 24 months when job creation exceeded the number of new workers. All the other months the number of new workers exceeded the number of jobs. Add to that roughly a million green cards a year since 2005 and who knows how many illegal aliens.

It's not my intention to offend anyone, however reading the above posts is more amusing than spending a weekend at a nudist camp full of vestal virgins, all wearing virginity belts!

Does anyone recall how the GOP, et al, McCain and company, went for John Kerry's jugular vein over the Medals he was awarded for his services during the Vietnam War! Damn it! Isn't it great how things come home to roost!
p.s. Anyone know the name of one single GOP'r, elected or otherwise, who commented on the unfairness of those attacks against Kerry? I think not!

Medals that he repudiated by throwing over the White House fence and his testimony at the Winter Soldier hearings.

I'm for trump because he's not scared to speak his mind. When Hillary makes her speeches, she sounds like a robot. You can tell she's reading and not talking , like you or I would. How about all those emails Hillary? Trump said we need to close the border. People mad because he said ******* dealers ******* and murders flood the US. Not sure what's not true about it? Ok vote now

I was about to vote on your little survey but, without even a nano-second of after-thought, felt surveys should be unbiased! Just sayin!

For which his reasons were??

This an excerpt from Kerry's testimony:

I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command....

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

View attachment 620611
View attachment 620612
Nice statistic to cherry pick Mac. I think a much more accurate indicators on how well an economy is doing is workforce participation. That is simply the percentage of the available workforce that has a job. This chart was generated by information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
chart_4mv.gif

Last edited:
Back