Cuckold

Bay marea67

Couple
From
CA, US
He is 38 (she is 35 and doesn't typically like older guys, which I guess I'm an exception just having turned 32 but it's a bit different since we've known each other a long time), but she likes his cock and his body and the way he talks to her.

1716351674396.png

I came up when they were talking about her ass haha. He wanted to have her next weekend and she told him she was going to be gone but that she was here this weekend, and that they could fuck. He didn't think he could make it happen right away but ended up moving his schedule around to make it happen. He told her how he wants to own her big white ass and called her a Pawg (Phat ass white girl) which I find I'm very turned on by, coming from a BBC. He asked her if she's been giving that ass to her husband and she told him honestly that it's been over a week. He came back with telling her 'good, don't even let him see it until I've had it.' She thought it was hilarious but asked how she's supposed to do that when we live together. He told her obviously I'm going to see it, but that she shouldn't reveal it to me. He told her to not let me see her nude and to wear baggy pants around the house and 'save the tight ******* for a real man.'

1716351695759.png
We were both extremely turned on by this, and that's what we've been doing.). We still cuddle every night, but there has been a blanket or a hoodie. My hand touched her side in the space between her top and her sweatpants the other night and I got so turned on haha just touching her bare skin after being denied it for days. She laughed really hard at my reaction to brushing her skin (I breathed in deep) and said 'poor baby... soon, just a few more days.' She ended up getting on her hands and knees in the bed in her sweatpants and sticking her ass back in my face, where I could only see the general shape of her baggy sweatpants, and shaking it. I tried to touch it and she said 'no baby, hands off. Dirty hubby.'

We talked more about her only fucking me once a week at most and he said 'once a week. You don't have to tell me unless you want to do it more than once a week, I don't need to know about how you couldn't feel his little cock in you. Make sure you don’t get any cuck cum inside my pussy, or on you for that matter. He teased her about being a slut, but the conversation was so hot. Basically he established his dominance as her 'alpha' bull so she doesn't have to fuck me. He is leaving how she wants to tease me and, most importantly, our regular relationship completely alone but we are open to rules from him (like not seeing her ass). It's probably the perfect dynamic since he lives away and she can only see him on the weekends.

Finally he showed up in the early evening (he had a bit of a drive, a bit more than usual) and she was ready to go. She still had just panties and a shirt on and opened the door like that. Fuck it was so hot, she sat on his lap with her bare ass and was just rubbing it around on him and he kept sneaking his hand under it and grabbing it (which I hadnt done in nearly a week). He asked me 'how's your wife's ass looking?' and I couldn't help but stare and he said 'yeah, you haven't seen it for a while have you?' Heather laughed and said she let me see it a lot today and he said 'yeah you were excited weren't you? excited for some big black cock.'

She turned around on his lap to face him and started making out with him, then she grabbed his hands and put them on her ass haha and I was staring right at it. She started dryhumping a bit and he squeezed her chubby ass and she moaned and said 'pawg.' He laughed and said 'yeah, you are a pawg.' Then he looked over at me and said 'you know what that is, hubby? A phat ass white girl’I told him yes and Heather told him in a moan that she made me look it up. She scooted back enough to get his cock out of his zipper and still dryhumped with both hands on it, making their way all over it as it got harder and harder.

He said 'is that what you like to see cuck? Your girl on a real cock?' I stuttered out 'yes' and he said 'and does the black man have a real cock?' Damn, it was so hot seeing Heather get turned on by him talking to me like that. She was really going at it and I told him yes again. He laid back and enjoyed himself for a minute, and I could hear and partially see her loving it. He started moaning and said 'let me see those titties' He started reaching for her bra but she said 'mmm' with cock in her mouth and turned around to me. She snapped her fingers and gestured to her back. I stood up and walked over and clumsily helped her get it off while he laughed. I took it for her and she repositioned herself so she was facing sideways from her, kneeling at the foot of the bed and sucking. She started doing the dirty stuff I love like slapping it on her face and licking his balls.

It was mostly silent except slurping and moaning, and she reached down and started fingering herself. She looked over at me and gestured to her panties, and I came back over and pulled them down around her ass for her while she moved her legs so I could get them off. I had such a closeup of her taking him in his mouth and I paused. He said 'your husband's staring.' She turned around and fucking slapped my side and snapped and said 'no staring, sit down!' I walked over with her panties and put them down next to her bra. She asked 'do I suck your little dick like this baby?' Fuck. She was all about it haha. I said 'no.' She said 'do I ever suck your dick?' and I had to say no again. I think after seeing us in public together, the bull couldn't believe that this is how our sex life was. He asked her if I have a little dick and she laughed and said 'yeah dude.' Fuck.

She said 'come over here.' I super reluctantly walked over to the bedside where he could see. He fucking burst out laughing and said 'is that a cock cage? you have his cock caged?' She laughed evilly haha, I swear to God. He said 'you're a mean bitch.' She said 'it's okay, he knows I love him, don't you baby?' I told her yes and she asked for a kiss. I gave it to her and she started making out with me and at the same time sat on his cock.
He kept looking at me and saying stuff like 'your girl's a slut' and she loved it. He stood her up and flipped her around and bent her over then fucking slapped his hard cock all over her ass. Fuck it was so hot how her ass was just the main focus and hearing the sound of his heavy cock on it made me so horny (she had me cage back up before he came over). It was pretty quick but so fucking hot, he just pounded her out on the kitchen bent over and she came twice before he pulled out and shot all over her big ass.

1716351818606.png

1716351830336.png

I was allowed to lick it up and also touch her ass while I did it, which felt so good... there were red marks all over it though. He laughed at me while I did it and said 'look how thirsty he is.' She giggled and said 'he loves my butt.' He said 'I'm pretty sure all grown men and half of their women love your butt,' which she really liked.

She ended up starting to suck his cock on our bathroom floor (like she fucked him on his) and she made me get her headband because her hair was in the way.

They left the door open as they fucked again, both extra stimulated by the ring and the pump. I could hear her cum several times and I kept leaning over to peek in and mostly saw her facing away from me riding his cock on the bed. I tried to focus on cooking but it was tough with that going on. Still, I knew that our bull wouldn't be happy if anything was wrong with it. After a while I heard him finish. They called me in and said they wanted me to pick out my favorite pair of her panties haha. He had her bent over from behind and had just put an impressive load all over her now red ass. I picked out these red satin ones with the matching bra and handed them to him. He said ‘Now watch this, your husband will remember this every time he sees you in his favorite panties.’ And sopped up his cum off her ass with them. He handed them to me and told me to put them in my pocket for the night. Later that night he came all over her tits and on my favorite bra as well.

1716351861408.png

1716351875886.png
Later that evening she came out me and we talked. She started reaching for her neck and then said 'fuck.' I asked what and she said the key is in the bedroom. I figured that meant no fun for me since our bull was in there, but she got up and went there. I heard some murmured conversation, but she came right out with the key. I asked if he said anything and she shook her head and said 'it's not his business baby, I want to hang with you now. no he didn't though' (which I thought was cool). We angled to where we could watch a movie and she let me out. She gave me a slow handjob for a while and then ended up laying back and opening her legs and saying 'fuck me.' (still hot, since she just rode the fuck out of him and is just starfishing for me).

I could feel how wet and mushy she was from him). ‘ I've came like 7 times today baby.' Fuck. I tried to fuck her so hard haha, but it was obviously no match. She moaned a little silently and I slid my hands under her ass and squeezed it. Part of me felt like I was taking her back, but most of me knew there was no competition and this was just for me. I started to cum and she told me to cum in her so I did, but tried to be quiet so our bull couldn't hear. Heather gave a tired little laugh as I pulled out (still not sure what that was about) and I asked what and she said 'nothing' and rolled over and held me.

1716351893902.png

So, we cuddled on the air mattress and he slept naked in our bed. It was great but eventually she woke up and started making out with me. I could tell she was so turned on, probably just remembering the night, and before long I was down on her and eating her pussy with her hand on the back of my head. She pulled me back up and kissed me and said 'is it okay if I fuck him again?' Haha four times tonight, maybe more depending on on how many times they fucked when I was gone (we haven't had much of a chance to communicate yet). I told her he's probably asleep and she said so sexily 'oh I bet he'll wake up.' So fucking hot. She bit my lip and tongue and started to get up and then she bent her ass over in my face and told me to give her ass a kiss before she goes. I gave it a long good kiss and she went and disappeared into the bedroom. Sure enough, before long I could hear her moaning again. I started writing about an hour ago while they were fucking, hard as a rock in my cage again. They are obviously done now, but she hasn't come back out again. That's a boundary we're willing to play with with him (her sleeping in the bed with him) and it's been discussed. It's hot that she just has total freedom, and that she chooses where to go and who to fuck, but ended up fucking him four times and me once and obviously chose the bed with a bull and pussy full of cum over the air mattress with her cuck who can’t cum inside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back