Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
This has been explained to you so many times it is now just abbreviated as response 15

Hint, see post 6492 in politics thread.

I really shouldn't have to say more than 15, but it has been slightly over a month, so you've done several rounds of your merry go round since then.
you are right we went over this several times and I showed you where you are wrong.... you just don't want to believe it and want to support your party no matter how corrupt!
Trump being an even better example!

you are right we went over this several times and I showed you where you are wrong.... you just don't want to believe it and want to support your party no matter how corrupt!
Trump being an even better example!
No you did not prove me wrong. You made some feeble attempts which I schooled you on, then you gave up and posted more of your silly memes.

Here's the background for the umpteenth time.

http://factcheck.bootnetworks.com/article261.html

You made some feeble attempts which I schooled you on, then you gave up and posted more of your silly memes.
no as usual you are twisting the facts.... I posted several articles from the net!.... at that time I didn't post any meme's... I just started doing that recently because they seem to fit the topic.... but in your case.... EVERYTHING was articles from the net!
wouldn't be hard to look up... but I'm sure you won't want to do that when you already know you are wrong.... just holding onto some "right" belief!

no as usual you are twisting the facts.... I posted several articles from the net!.... at that time I didn't post any meme's... I just started doing that recently because they seem to fit the topic.... but in your case.... EVERYTHING was articles from the net!
wouldn't be hard to look up... but I'm sure you won't want to do that when you already know you are wrong.... just holding onto some "right" belief!
As usual, you are just spewing BS to troll the forum. Your homework is political post 6510....after which you started in with mindless memes

Hope you had your fill....I'm done feeding the troll on this topic for now.

As usual, you are just spewing BS to troll the forum.
go back and look.... don't want to do you?!..... I know there was several pages under the search Cheney/Haliburton.... but you just keep it in your mind how you want to think of it.... the facts don't say that!... I looked them all up and posted them once... but like you say... we are not going to rehash this

So what was everyones impression of the VP debate last night. It went about like i thought it would. I kinda wish Pence was the actual Presidential candidate instead of Trump

If You Voted for Romney and Care About Hillary’s Emails, You Are a Hypocrite.

If you voted for Governor Romney for president and believe Hillary’s emails disqualify her, you are a hypocrite. End of story. Read no further. And if you think Hillary should be locked up for her email abuse then you should also demand that President George W. Bush should get life in prison. When Governor Romney left office in 2007, he took unprecedented measures to delete and destroy all electronic documents. He spent over $100,000 of state funds to replace all computers and each of his staffers was allowed to purchase hard drives from their machines. These actions were unprecedented. His decision was very timely as the entire cleansing took place a few months before Romney launched his 2008 ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e7eb0a...c9b1c843f/ss_if-you-voted-for-romney-and.html

hillary3.jpg

r62.png

tr128.jpg

If you voted for Governor Romney for president and believe Hillary’s emails disqualify her, you are a hypocrite. End of story. Read no further. And if you think Hillary should be locked up for her email abuse then you should also demand that President George W. Bush should get life in prison. When Governor Romney left office in 2007, he took unprecedented measures to delete and destroy all electronic documents. He spent over $100,000 of state funds to replace all computers and each of his staffers was allowed to purchase hard drives from their machines. These actions were unprecedented. His decision was very timely as the entire cleansing took place a few months before Romney launched his 2008 ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e7eb0a...c9b1c843f/ss_if-you-voted-for-romney-and.html

View attachment 997020

View attachment 997024

View attachment 997038

But your thinking is flawed....Hillary doing it doesnt make it right or any less of a crime because Rommey did it. If he did do what you say then maybe he should have been investigated although i cant comment on that because i never heard what your saying he did before but regardless.....Hillary still did what she did.

View attachment 997020

View attachment 997024

View attachment 997038

Doesnt matter how many emails someone deletes but it does matter what those emails contain and why they were deleted....

Doesnt matter how many emails someone deletes but it does matter what those emails contain and why they were deleted....
true.... but all those people got theirs deleted so we will never know what is/was in them... but they went to great expense to get rid of them so must have been something they didn't want someone to know... as for Hillary it has always just been a witch hunt... the right hates her so bad.... just like digging on Bill when he was in... they found nothing... but discovered the monica thing and went with it
as for Hillary she did nothing several others haven't done in the past... but with new technology and her running for pres... they want to make something of it.... the right never has put a very good candidate out there.... and the only thing they can do... since they can't spend millions promoting a loser... is spend money to discredit the other side!
strange way to handle politics.... years ago you promoted your side and acomplishments and programs for the future.... but since they have no candidate ... and haven't for over 30 years now.... smear the opposition is the name of their game
Hillary is a good candidate!.... and everything against her is a smear campaign from the right!

r1d.jpg

r1d.jpg

Attachments

• r18.jpg
    r18.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
But your thinking is flawed....Hillary doing it doesnt make it right or any less of a crime because Rommey did it
it wasn't a big issue when Romney did it.... it was no issue when Bush's people did it... it was no big deal for Powell or rice.... why is it an issue now?
no one got to see what was in those emails and the right made sure we didn't.... but not the case for Hillary... typical double standard.....like the religious right supporting all those programs against women and children... and supporting baby molesters and bigamists

good example is Trumps foundation..... you hear a lot about Hillary's but yet his foundation..... supports his children... no record of giving to a needy group of any kind... used several times to pay off out of court lawsuits... bribes and etc... and yet all this seems to go un noticed... why is that?... just more corruption from the right!

Back