To black bulls

Will you still make a move to fuck a white wife if the husband is unsure of it but the wife might go ahead with it?
Nope, both parties need to be onboard because some of the greatest Kink and Fucking occurs when wifey and hubby are 100% mentally into playtime....

Doesn't respect apply to both wifey and hubby.....
It would be alot more disrespectful to tell the wife no to sex if she already said she wants to feel the pleasure of my big black cock & if hubby is going to tell her she can`t, she will just do it behind his back, like when he`s at work for 8 - 12 hours per day, 5 days aweek.

It would be alot more disrespectful to tell the wife no to sex if she already said she wants to feel the pleasure of my big black cock & if hubby is going to tell her she can`t, she will just do it behind his back, like when he`s at work for 8 - 12 hours per day, 5 days aweek.
Well, not so sure about that because being a "couple" both parties should be on same page and respected. I mean the Lifestyle is about couples getting the bedroom hot via the services of the BULL if, sneaking behind the partners back is part of it then, one needs to ask why they're in the Lifestyle....

Back