When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
My first vaginal orgasm (without having to rub my clit also) was with my first Black Lover. LONG story, but he lulled me into letting him inside without my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use) knowing he was also fertile, and when I felt his unprotected hard Black cock penetrate my vaginal lips and start to slip inside, I had a MINDBLOWING SEEING STARS orgasm like nothing I had EVER experienced before!! And I started having serial orgasms right up to the moment he EXPLODED inside of me completely unprotected and fertile and knowing I was risking a pregnancy as I BEGGED him to get me pregnant!!! J (the wife)
You wanted and needed that hot cum inside you, didn’t you slut??

I do love sexy talk and all the foreplay, but im not going to lie, I need 8+ inches.. I need to feel that dick deep in me...it doesn't hurt me like I've heard it hurts other women. I don't know, maybe because I'm tall, but I've been with a guy who was 5 inches and I barely felt it..I mean I knew he was in there. But he wasn't hitting anything..

I do love sexy talk and all the foreplay, but im not going to lie, I need 8+ inches.. I need to feel that dick deep in me...it doesn't hurt me like I've heard it hurts other women. I don't know, maybe because I'm tall, but I've been with a guy who was 5 inches and I barely felt it..I mean I knew he was in there. But he wasn't hitting anything..

The woman always feels which size of length and thickness is pleasant or painful for her,or almost no stimulus at all.
This is the sovereign right of the ladies to decide!!

Back