When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
My first vaginal orgasm happened after we bought the sleeve for my husband. It made him about 8x6+... the thickness is what really did it and the stamina that it gave him since he really couldn't feel anything. That was when I realized size really is a factor because his performance was the same there was just more there to work with. I imagine the mental connection is a big factor to and since I had that with him it certainly helped.

Also, the only times I have squirted has been with the sleeve and that was absolutely the thickness!

Beth

Have 8 Inch and my wife love it. She Always says Its definitly her Limit because some positions are Even After 5 years of Sex with me are Not possible. Every Woman is different. A orgasm Starts Always with the full Package and the Fantasie. If u know how to threat a Woman Than u will Always have a good Performance.

In terms of penis size, every woman favors something different, but they all agree that a thick size is definitely necessary for a vaginal orgasm.

The thickness can also mean that the given penis causes a pleasant stressful stimulus, but there are women who need a stressful sensation close to strong pain in parallel with the stimulation of the G-spot and/or the cervix.
You can also generate an orgasm with a medium-sized penis in your beautiful sweet vagina, but when the length is combined with the thickness that is suitable for the ladies, they will most likely prefer it. :)

For me, 10" is the perfect length to have constant orgasms and squirting. I don't mind even longer. 8"-9" is fun, but not getting where I need it to for an orgasm.

Every Woman is built differently like every man is. Vaginas come in different sizes just like penises do. And size is not the most important factor when it comes to a Woman's vaginal orgasm, or any orgasm for that matter. There are many different factors involved: Not only the size of the penetrating penis or toy but also its shape, the angle of penetration, speed, etc. contribute to the experience. But the most important factors ImO are the Woman's state of arousal and willingness to cum. Then there are different types of orgasms that can be experienced vaginally. G-spot orgasms, AFE- and PFE-zone orgasms, areal pressure orgasms and clit orgasms are those that come to my mind but perhaps there are more. i consider it to be rather shallow to discuss size only in this context.

There is no question that bigger is better.
I used to say that all the time. I thought I was going to meet a well hung black man, next thing I know I am tied up in a barn. legs tied up high and wide and blind folded , then fucked with the biggest cock with a cock head the size of a toilet plunger and as long as my entire arm. So yes there is too big and too thick. I never found out what fucked me but I remember it till this day.

My first vaginal orgasm (without having to rub my clit also) was with my first Black Lover. LONG story, but he lulled me into letting him inside without my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use) knowing he was also fertile, and when I felt his unprotected hard Black cock penetrate my vaginal lips and start to slip inside, I had a MINDBLOWING SEEING STARS orgasm like nothing I had EVER experienced before!! And I started having serial orgasms right up to the moment he EXPLODED inside of me completely unprotected and fertile and knowing I was risking a pregnancy as I BEGGED him to get me pregnant!!! J (the wife)

For me, 10" is the perfect length to have constant orgasms and squirting. I don't mind even longer. 8"-9" is fun, but not getting where I need it to for an orgasm.
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣 Size matters but there is skill involved. I’ve got a teeny tiny 9” and I’ve yet to run into a woman I couldn’t make cum 🤷🏾‍♂️ and I do a lot of fucking 🤣🤣🤣

Back