I long to drop my wife off at her black lovers house on Friday night and pick her up on Sunday afternoon. Let her be his plaything all weekend…shared with his friends
Been there and done that many times. Makes a long horny weekend. Cleaning and reclaiming while she tells me everything that went on is such a special time and can take place over several long episodes. Makes me so proud of her and so happy for all of them.

I love the idea!
My elderly wifey and I were late converts to Black sexual supremacy but have embraced it wholeheartedly. She tolerated my teensy white peepee for decades until one of her friends told about our Black neighbor and his enormous cock. I encouraged her to indulge herself and she has. Out of respect for him I leave the house before he drops by to fuck her in our marital bed and make a point of thanking him once he is finished. To acknowledge his natural dominance I gave him my wedding ring which he wears around his neck as a trophy.

I long to drop my wife off at her black lovers house on Friday night and pick her up on Sunday afternoon. Let her be his plaything all weekend…shared with his friends
We havent done the weekend thing, but I have dropped my wife off at her 'beau's place a number of times. I mean I have dropped her off at whatever guy she was seeing at the time. Usually Saturday at noon, or a little after, and then pick her up around 10pm. From the Cuck side...............its quite a turn on honestly. We have been together years and years, so we grew up swinging, and exploring our marriage, and we believe..............As long as a married cpl agrees that it is ALWAYS just friends with benefits encounters, then they are free to explore whatever kink, or erotic act they choose. Having a partner (that you love very much), to share erotic encounters with is sooooo stimulating. Getting back to the original question, Yes I have, and after I picked her up late at night and got her home, is when the real fun starts. Just laying in bed next to her and listening to the stories, or descriptions of what they did together for the last 8 to 10 hours, OMG !! Those stories will get your cock very very hard, and your heart is pumping pretty hard and you're short of breath. The turn on at that point is at a pinnacle, and it doesnt get any better than that. For those that havent tried yet the wifeshare thing.................just jump in with both feet, and get it over with. It might be for you and it might not. But there is a bunch of talk here about wanting and wanting. Just jump in for petes sake. My wife and I are deeper in love now than ever before, and thats the Gods honest truth. It works for us.

Been there and done that many times. Makes a long horny weekend. Cleaning and reclaiming while she tells me everything that went on is such a special time and can take place over several long episodes. Makes me so proud of her and so happy for all of them.
You are living my dream, man. Hope she and I get there soon.

We havent done the weekend thing, but I have dropped my wife off at her 'beau's place a number of times. I mean I have dropped her off at whatever guy she was seeing at the time. Usually Saturday at noon, or a little after, and then pick her up around 10pm. From the Cuck side...............its quite a turn on honestly. We have been together years and years, so we grew up swinging, and exploring our marriage, and we believe..............As long as a married cpl agrees that it is ALWAYS just friends with benefits encounters, then they are free to explore whatever kink, or erotic act they choose. Having a partner (that you love very much), to share erotic encounters with is sooooo stimulating. Getting back to the original question, Yes I have, and after I picked her up late at night and got her home, is when the real fun starts. Just laying in bed next to her and listening to the stories, or descriptions of what they did together for the last 8 to 10 hours, OMG !! Those stories will get your cock very very hard, and your heart is pumping pretty hard and you're short of breath. The turn on at that point is at a pinnacle, and it doesnt get any better than that. For those that havent tried yet the wifeshare thing.................just jump in with both feet, and get it over with. It might be for you and it might not. But there is a bunch of talk here about wanting and wanting. Just jump in for petes sake. My wife and I are deeper in love now than ever before, and thats the Gods honest truth. It works for us.
Thank you for sharing and for the encouragement! I believe your words and hope to get her there soon.

Back