Reparations baby...this it's nothing compared to centuries of black slavery and all disgrace involved with that.
You still have hatred and animosity what had happened in the past, so now you are justifying white people kneeling and kissing black feet as slaves, as pay back....You are more sick than those who are accepting this BS.....

I will NEVER bow down to anyone. This thing has opened my eyes, and I will no longer be in this sick lifestyle...

• Love
Reactions: BLJ
You still have hatred and animosity what had happened in the past, so now you are justifying white people kneeling and kissing black feet as slaves, as pay back....You are more sick than those who are accepting this BS.....

I will NEVER bow down to anyone. This thing has opened my eyes, and I will no longer be in this sick lifestyle...
Bla bla bla...

Have a nice life, bye.

Back