Married and single white men, is this true?

When you see a beautiful white woman the first thing that comes to your mind is how she would look with the BBC?
View attachment 6912838
It's true, Sir, I can't help it. When I see an attractive women, my mind goes to seeing her with a bigger and better man than I. And when I see a bigger and better man out in public, I can't help but think about being his servant while he dates my Wife.

Thank You !

I'm sure in every culture there are cuckolds and hotwifes, the difference is what negative consequences can be expected. In countries with strict Islam the consequences can be very extreme...
oh yes absolutely........and have been prevalent since olden times

It is very arousing for a woman to wear her wedding ring on her ring finger during meetings. This is a detail that shows the superiority of the black bull in the relationship as husband and wife

I have repeatedly told the couples I will be dating to bring their wedding ring with them. It makes me proud that the woman I have has a ring on her finger lol
View attachment 6851036View attachment 6851037View attachment 6851038
Wife should be glad to have the freedom to get her pleasure while married to a man who really loves her.

Back