Я общаюсь с другими мужчинами в России, которые хотели бы такой брак со своей женой. Это Лена, обменивается рецептами с моей женой, приглашает нас на чай, к сожалению расстояние между нами очень большое...
IMG_1001503.jpg

This is really just a cuckold fantasy. How many women are really into this. What percentage fantasize about this?? Not too many if hardly anyone.
I do not agree. On this site, if they don't lie, many are into this. And others, when they understand that they have only advantages and no disadvantages, get into it. Our cuckold job is to show them how much they can get for free

ye
I do not agree. On this site, if they don't lie, many are into this. And others, when they understand that they have only advantages and no disadvantages, get into it. Our cuckold job is to show them how much they can get for free
yes, many of us live it for real, but even more only fantasy about it

it s not that easy to live for a husband ! He has to accept Black Men s superiority, and it hurts his self esteem !! So, in the end, maybe some people would not understand, but it needs courage to be a cuck
I think the first difficulty is speaking freely to the wife or, in some cases, from the wife to the husband. There is the fear of receiving rejection, of being misunderstood.
And then there is the difficulty of introducing a third person into the couple's dynamic without breaking the laboriously achieved balances

I think the first difficulty is speaking freely to the wife or, in some cases, from the wife to the husband. There is the fear of receiving rejection, of being misunderstood.
And then there is the difficulty of introducing a third person into the couple's dynamic without breaking the laboriously achieved balances
But introducing the third person ( mostly a Black Bull ) does, change the marriage ! For ever !

But if you manage to overcome these problems you will have a exciting and spicy life full of happiness and satisfaction in return :sex: :love:

Back