Couples need to have a solid relationship and the ability to communicate honestly with each other to successfully navigate all the unexpected emotions and feelings that come along with a wife sharing herself with a new black lover.
Very true. What unexpected emotions did you and your husband experience and how did the two of you handle it?

Early on I struggled with mixed emotions after I got home from a date. I felt guilty for enjoying the experience and struggled a bit with reconnecting sexually with my husband. I was constantly in my head about “what the F am I doing” and was my husband truly ok with me being intimate with another man. Our communication was so important to me finally being comfortable with allowing myself to fully enjoy our new lifestyle.
That's interesting. Back when I was in the lifestyle with an ex-girlfriend, I was the one who felt weird at first and I would get into my own head with the same questions. She had to convince me that it was ok and that we were enjoying this together. Granted, it was my idea, but those thoughts would happen regardless.

We definitely faced those emotions too. I suppose we will always be navigating through our changing feelings. Every obstacle is another opportunity for us to communicate and grow closer together.
Yes, agreed. Getting through it together brings you closer together and it's a wonderful shared experience. In my case, those thoughts did not last that long, particularly as she was able to experience almost unbelievable sexual pleasure.

Early on I struggled with mixed emotions after I got home from a date. I felt guilty for enjoying the experience and struggled a bit with reconnecting sexually with my husband. I was constantly in my head about “what the F am I doing” and was my husband truly ok with me being intimate with another man. Our communication was so important to me finally being comfortable with allowing myself to fully enjoy our new lifestyle.
So beautiful and so happy for you.

1 in 3 paternity test show that the “*******” isn’t the real ******* and 1 in 10 women say they aren’t sure who the real ******* is.

In my wedding night, my wife didn’t let me in her. She had me use a strap on with a black squirting dildo. I fucked her with it until she came then squirted the load into her. I cleaned her up, then she jerked me off. She said she wanted her marriage to be consummated by a big dick and that she is now bonded to big dicks. Our honeymoon it was more of the same. It wasn’t until about 2 months that I was allowed to be in her for the first time since we were married. The first time I she EVER let me cum in her was about 6 months into marriage. She immediately asked me to use a dildo to plunge my semen out of her (look up semen displacement if you’re unsure of what I’m talking about). In the last 4 years, I’ve probably spent less than an hour total in her. I’ve cum in her less than 10 times and every time she has asked me to use a big cock to remove my semen. Even when she wanted to get pregnant, she didn’t let me cum in her. She would jerk me off into a cup and then have me use the squirting dildo to fuck her and when she came, I’d pump the semen in her. We didn’t conceive and I did a sperm analysis and found out I only had about 3 million total sperm (150 million is normal and anything under 40 million is low) plus I had slow swimmers. We’ve talked several times about natural insemination. Sometimes she’s all about it and other times she’s scared for multiple reasons.

Back