The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
As a white man from generation x I love the new modern white marriage. I humbled my self and know I can not satisfy my wife like a black man can, it’s just not physically possible. When I think about it Jason Sehorn was the last white corner in the NFL and he played in the 90’s. Something’s black men are so much better at and I have accepted that and embraced it.

I just wish it was not just accepted more but normalized in our society. It should be normal to see a white woman her husband and her bull out at a restaurant and the wife is giving all the passion to her bull, kissing him holding hands ext….. I would love to be out with my wife and a black man comfortable to come up to us and introduce himself and let us know he has been admiring my wife and would like to get to know us more. The wife and I had a similar experience in Vegas except I introduced us to him but after talking and getting to know each other in the pool he felt comfortable enough to move behind my wife and started feeling her up while keeping a causal conversation going with me. It was a surreal experience for me that this young man knew my wife is available for him. The younger generation get it andI see it will be the normal for white couples in the near future.

It also makes our marriage stronger and better, She is not sexually fustrated, or bitchy. Our communication is at an all time high. She is now getting incredible sexual experiences whenever she or her bull wants. Maybe we will see the divorce rate for white couples go way down when this is the norm in every white couples home. We need to be more up front in our conversations with friends and let them know how much this dynamic has enhanced our marriage, tell the wives to embrace it, some of the women my age are afraid of black cock, as a white couple we need to encourage it more because once the wife has submitted to her bull their marriage will be rocketed into a 4th dimension.

I totally agree that black bulls are indispensable in white married couples or even white couples who have not gotten married yet. They bring so much to the home, pleasure, discipline, humor and toe curling sheet grabbing orgasms. There is no better sight than watching a black man bring your wife to an earth shattering orgasm or watch my wife worship his cock and bring him pleasure. To witness it is so beautiful and natural. And yes I want this lifestyle and am grateful for the black bulls who have the potential to fuck my wife and bring her so much pleasure.

Thank you for bringing this subject to light and asking for my opinion, I appreciate you.

Last edited:
I do think more couples are exploring non-monogamous relationships. It seems only natural that a white wife would want something different then her white husband. My black partners have given me a completely different sexual experience. ♠️❤️
This is exactly the thought I want to impose on married couples. The superiority of black masculinity will prove itself from the first experience

This is exactly the thought I want to impose on married couples. The superiority of black masculinity will prove itself from the first experience
Just as white men get sexual satisfaction by seeing their white wives with Black men, Black Bulls have enjoyed being dominant! I see nothing wrong with the situation between the Black Masters and cuckolds. From the other perspective the wives are getting greater sexual peaks than they ever did before cuckolding. Black Bulls DO enjoy having white wives give themselves to Bulls over their hubbys. And why wouldn't we? So everyone is getting what they want here."

I just wish it was not just accepted more but normalized in our society. It should be normal to see a white woman her husband and her bull out at a restaurant and the wife is giving all the passion to her bull, kissing him holding hands ext….. I would love to be out with my wife and a black man comfortable to come up to us and introduce himself and let us know he has been admiring my wife and would like to get to know us more. The wife and I had a similar experience in Vegas except I introduced us to him but after talking and getting to know each other in the pool he felt comfortable enough to move behind my wife and started feeling her up while keeping a causal conversation going with me. It was a surreal experience for me that this young man knew my wife is available for him. The younger generation get it andI see it will be the normal for white couples in the near future.
I very much agree and would welcome this experience.

As a white man from generation x I love the new modern white marriage. I humbled my self and know I can not satisfy my wife like a black man can, it’s just not physically possible. When I think about it Jason Sehorn was the last white corner in the NFL and he played in the 90’s. Something’s black men are so much better at and I have accepted that and embraced it.

It also makes our marriage stronger and better, She is not sexually fustrated, or bitchy. Our communication is at an all time high. She is now getting incredible sexual experiences whenever she or her bull wants. Maybe we will see the divorce rate for white couples go way down when this is the norm in every white couples home. We need to be more up front in our conversations with friends and let them know how much this dynamic has enhanced our marriage, tell the wives to embrace it, some of the women my age are afraid of black cock, as a white couple we need to encourage it more because once the wife has submitted to her bull their marriage will be rocketed into a 4th dimension.

I totally agree that black bulls are indispensable in white married couples or even white couples who have not gotten married yet. They bring so much to the home, pleasure, discipline, humor and toe curling sheet grabbing orgasms. There is no better sight than watching a black man bring your wife to an earth shattering orgasm or watch my wife worship his cock and bring him pleasure. To witness it is so beautiful and natural. And yes I want this lifestyle and am grateful for the black bulls who have the potential to fuck my wife and bring her so much pleasure.

Thank you for bringing this subject to light and asking for my opinion, I appreciate you.
Beautiful

Back