Allowing your needs to be met is love. Good white husbands know and accept that their wives need black men in their lives no matter what
View attachment 6662897
E exactky. The Heirrachy black alpha who owns and domainateex me tbe trophy wife. QoS Cuckoldress. Who dominates the my white beta cuck Huhhubby w.and only. Marrrued for his Mioney. And we would be modern white marriariage. My Bulls are huge gym rat re huge gym rats. Intimidate the white boy he has had hardcore. Cuckolding. Which is fine by the wife. For the black bull to watch. And. He emasculated the whiite beta for my viewing. Plleasure after a w whittle. Man has seen his wife getting Fucked prropeeky. How black. Ne b are built. To fuck. Tbe emasculation. Has begun He must know his rightful place. And I love all thsi so much. And fukky behjnf iit. I get as many white wives blackec then into hotwife. Rhen cuckol. Whiiie beta are accepts his new olace.

Our situation was that we both agreed she deserved and needed sex with other more athletically hung alpha males to be satisfied and that while she loved me and wouldn't cheat, she realized she would never be satisfied sexually completely with just me. We agreed and accepted we wanted long term lovers for her that were alpha hung males that were cool but would own us both and that I would have to submit to them both being together as a couple sexually and that she wanted to feel free to have feelings and possibly develop a relationship to explore where it could lead for us both and that she wanted him to dominate us both and wanted to see me suck his cock as our alpha so she could feel less guilty and free to allow herself to enjoy it and feel ok with him taking my place as her sexual partner and seeing me show them both I accept him as our alpha male and her husband realizes her lover is physically better and fucks her better than her husband could ever and she wants him to dominate over me because she admitted she wants to be turned on by that and it would make her want to have sex with him more and feel better about humiliating me when I ask her before he arrives and she encourage her lover to humiliate me. She felt bad at first but realized i wanted it and she liked doing it and her lover doing it because it made her want him more sexually and it made her want feel better about asking him to cum on our sheets and see me lay on his cum

Back