Our situation was that we both agreed she deserved and needed sex with other more athletically hung alpha males to be satisfied and that while she loved me and wouldn't cheat, she realized she would never be satisfied sexually completely with just me. We agreed and accepted we wanted long term lovers for her that were alpha hung males that were cool but would own us both and that I would have to submit to them both being together as a couple sexually and that she wanted to feel free to have feelings and possibly develop a relationship to explore where it could lead for us both and that she wanted him to dominate us both and wanted to see me suck his cock as our alpha so she could feel less guilty and free to allow herself to enjoy it and feel ok with him taking my place as her sexual partner and seeing me show them both I accept him as our alpha male and her husband realizes her lover is physically better and fucks her better than her husband could ever and she wants him to dominate over me because she admitted she wants to be turned on by that and it would make her want to have sex with him more and feel better about humiliating me when I ask her before he arrives and she encourage her lover to humiliate me. She felt bad at first but realized i wanted it and she liked doing it and her lover doing it because it made her want him more sexually and it made her want feel better about asking him to cum on our sheets and see me lay on his cum

In a trusting relationship you ought to accept that sometimes you just can't be the one to give your wife what she needs, however, you can be part of her getting what she deserves. It may sound contradictory, but accepting your sexual limitations and allow another man to reignite your wife's long repressed needs and cravings, can be a mesmerizing journey of sexual exploration for both of you!

Watching your wife pleased and sexually fulfilled will not only satisfy your own darker desires, but you will eventually discover new arousals you've never even imagined. Without a doubt, it's a journey with high rewards, many challenges and prices to pay, but when you learn how to deal with the roller coaster of emotions, your mental stimulation and mutual love will ramping up to an entirely new level.

This is truly something that Cuckold husbands in the lifestyle should definitely experience. Watch your wife and the black bull sleeping together after sex, it's priceless...
View attachment 6671341
Agree! .. love it when he stays the night .. I know I will be woken as they gently make love again ... sometimes with my wife going down on him and rewarding him by making him climax in her mouth after her earlier orgasms... Then, in the morning .. I take the dog out for its business, and return to find him taking her from behind .... At first she always told me she would never make love to him without me being there.. but the first time he took her while I was out, she said yes .. providing he doesn't cum inside her before I get back .. It was so hot coming back into the apartment and hearing her moans and the sound of him slapping into her hard, then as I got to the top of the stairs I saw those final deep thrusts as he shot inside her ... Hot!

In a trusting relationship you ought to accept that sometimes you just can't be the one to give your wife what she needs, however, you can be part of her getting what she deserves. It may sound contradictory, but accepting your sexual limitations and allow another man to reignite your wife's long repressed needs and cravings, can be a mesmerizing journey of sexual exploration for both of you!

Watching your wife pleased and sexually fulfilled will not only satisfy your own darker desires, but you will eventually discover new arousals you've never even imagined. Without a doubt, it's a journey with high rewards, many challenges and prices to pay, but when you learn how to deal with the roller coaster of emotions, your mental stimulation and mutual love will ramping up to an entirely new level.
Totally agree! .. has helped our sex life very hot and exciting and helped us stay intimate ..

Back