I love the "Normalize Cuckolding" photo of the lucky white cuckold husband jacking off his tiny white dicklette as he enjoys watching his white slut wife enjoying being fucked by another big black cock and he knows the black man loves thinking that he is fucking another Inferior Beta white man's wife in front of him. He might consider adding this white man's wife to his Harem of white men's wives.
The lucky white cuckold knows that his wife Deserves much more than he can give her. That is why we, as Inferior Beta white cuckold husbands should be grateful to all of the Superior Alpha black males that fuck our white wives and thank them for fucking our lucky white wives.
View attachment 6149764
Best therapy for couples

He really put him in his place. Kind of funny actually, especially some of her reactions. Is there more of this couple and what they are all about?
There is a bit of a back story out there. But lemme be honest... i only buy half of what mostly seems made-up B$. Anyway they've been a strange new way of awkward fun when they were on it. :p
But definitely i think the shirt the guy is wearing is dope and i always wondered if there was a place where you can buy this. - Unfortunately there isn't. :|

Back