I love all 3 of the photos and their captions. I love seeing the black man's big black cock fucking in the beautiful Loving white wife's unprotected married white cunt while her Loving white cuckold husband jacks off his tiny white dicklette as he watches the black man fucking his white wife on his big black cock, giving her the great pleasure and intense orgasms she NEEDs and Deserves as a Natural woman.
The black man is proud knowing that he has just fucked and shot his black baby making cum load in another white man's wife in front of the white man with white cuckold husband feels happy and grateful to another black man for fucking his NEEDY wife.
The white cuckold husband hopes that his wife was a good enough fuck toy and cum dump for the black man to add to his Harem of white men's wives.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I love the "Normalize Cuckolding" photo of the lucky white cuckold husband jacking off his tiny white dicklette as he enjoys watching his white slut wife enjoying being fucked by another big black cock and he knows the black man loves thinking that he is fucking another Inferior Beta white man's wife in front of him. He might consider adding this white man's wife to his Harem of white men's wives.
The lucky white cuckold knows that his wife Deserves much more than he can give her. That is why we, as Inferior Beta white cuckold husbands should be grateful to all of the Superior Alpha black males that fuck our white wives and thank them for fucking our lucky white wives.
View attachment VID_20191025_AAD Black Cock 2 Fucking My Wife Again.mp4

New breed for our women to enjoy
I always get excited when I think about my white wife's unprotected married cunt being just another piece of married white fuck meat for black men to enjoy fucking, giving them pleasure before they leave or send us back home. Often I get excited hearing them tell my wife and I that they need to go home to their own wife, after they have finished fucking my wife.

I love the "Normalize Cuckolding" photo of the lucky white cuckold husband jacking off his tiny white dicklette as he enjoys watching his white slut wife enjoying being fucked by another big black cock and he knows the black man loves thinking that he is fucking another Inferior Beta white man's wife in front of him. He might consider adding this white man's wife to his Harem of white men's wives.
The lucky white cuckold knows that his wife Deserves much more than he can give her. That is why we, as Inferior Beta white cuckold husbands should be grateful to all of the Superior Alpha black males that fuck our white wives and thank them for fucking our lucky white wives.
View attachment 6149764
Hahahahaha you really are a great Cuck husband. Your wife is really lucky. You are a married man exactly in the model I have shown. Your articles are great. You are a great example for the lifestyle

Hahahahaha you really are a great Cuck husband. Your wife is really lucky. You are a married man exactly in the model I have shown. Your articles are great. You are a great example for the lifestyle
Thank you for your nice compliment about me being a great Cuckold husband and my wife being really lucky. I am happy to know that I am the type of married man that is exact fit for your model.
Thank you, I am glad that you think my articles are great we are a great example of our cuckold lifestyle.
I always enjoy your posts.

Thank you for your nice compliment about me being a great Cuckold husband and my wife being really lucky.

View attachment 6149764
Best therapy for couples

Back