Modern marriage has changed for white couples, many marriages now include bringing a black man or men into the bedroom to sexually satisfy their wives. Racial dynamics are changing, as are women desires to enjoy what was once viewed as taboo! Cuckold husbands want to surrender their wives to be used like prostitutes for black men. They want to watch and film the carnage. Once the wives get used they crave hard use and depravity. The husbands cannot believe how dirty their once faithful shy wives can get and how much or many huge black cocks theirwives can take. The cuckold husbands love surrendering their women for black men or groups of black men to use,they will also surrender their daughters, sisters,mothers aunts,nieces or grandmother's to be used as well. I believe that the day is coming where you will see multi generational cuckold parties taking place as normal family events. If a black man or group of black men want to use a female member of the modern white family they will be handed over to be used for the black mans enjoyment while the male members of the white family serve as cuckolds watching and filming the carnage! This is the future of the modern white family!

Modern marriage has changed for white couples, many marriages now include bringing a black man or men into the bedroom to sexually satisfy their wives. Racial dynamics are changing, as are women desires to enjoy what was once viewed as taboo! Cuckold husbands want to surrender their wives to be used like prostitutes for black men. They want to watch and film the carnage. Once the wives get used they crave hard use and depravity. The husbands cannot believe how dirty their once faithful shy wives can get and how much or many huge black cocks theirwives can take. The cuckold husbands love surrendering their women for black men or groups of black men to use,they will also surrender their daughters, sisters,mothers aunts,nieces or grandmother's to be used as well. I believe that the day is coming where you will see multi generational cuckold parties taking place as normal family events. If a black man or group of black men want to use a female member of the modern white family they will be handed over to be used for the black mans enjoyment while the male members of the white family serve as cuckolds watching and filming the carnage! This is the future of the modern white family!
Absolutely I agree. This is the most perfect for everyone.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I am a happy white cuckold husband and I love this concept of Modern White Marriage. I have a white teenie weenie, much like the husband in this photo, so I am always happy when my white wife is able to enjoy some thick black cocks.

My wife and I both wish that she did have a black man's baby but sadly even though she has been fucked by 6 fine black men and they did shoot their black baby making cum loads in my wife's unprotected married white cunt, she did not have a black baby.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Nothing more sexually arousing to us white guys than seeing hung black studs stretching our girlfriends and wives. We're content to just watch and jerk off while you hung black guys fuck our girls and make them BBC only.

this is not surprising, all people are divided into dominants and liabilities. a positive person does not need Freedom, it scares him because it requires him to constantly make decisions for which he must take responsibility exclamation mark white husbands take responsibility enough at work and at home they want to relax ... there is nothing more funny than a passive in sexual relations who tries to play a role asset or dominant so many white husbands take the role of god-bearer which removes responsibility from them but gives them stability! especially if a smart wife gives him confidence that she is satisfied with his role and therefore she will not leave him...
this new kind of relationship allows everyone not only to accept their role, but also to enjoy in which a particularly black bull gets pleasure from a married couple who obeys and gives him sex, any fucking he wants, while the wife gets pleasure without being afraid of her the husband will leave her, and the Hubby enjoys the fact that his wife is happy.And he can enjoy and fully devote himself to work to provide for his family and the offspring of his wife, gladly accepting the fact that women always choose a stronger male for breeding and breeding more strong offspring ...
it suits everyone so much that such married couples promote a similar lifestyle among their friends!
For example, I help my wife to involve her girlfriends in It, so that I distract their husbands at the initial stage, so that their wives can taste this forbidden fruit, and when they become addicts of the black cock, we smoothly connect their husbands to this.IMG_20211124_144808_574.jpg

Back