The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I think it's only right. I want my wife to have the most pleasure she can

It took many years for my wife to become a black cock lover after refusing to try a bbc.
She now admits that she wanted to be fucked by a bbc bull but conservative upbringing made her refuse. When her bbc lover first penetrated her vagina she had her first vaginal orgasm and multi orgasms while he fucked her hard an deeper than any white cock had managed to reach.
She is now addicted to black cock having now had four black guy’s fuck her, I accept that our marriage is now complete as I’ve got my wish of sharing my wife’s body with black bulls and she gets the best sex by the black bulls that give her the complete fucking she now expects from the bulls who’s larger cocks stretch her vagina wider and deeper than my white cock could ever manage .

Last edited:
more and more white guys do this, when they find that there is no sexual competition against these BBCs
Пиковая масть

Attachments

• FEATwmxWUAsL_lR.jpg
    FEATwmxWUAsL_lR.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4,069
  • FEUWYkiXEAI7n8h (1).jpg
    FEUWYkiXEAI7n8h (1).jpg
    281 KB · Views: 4,127
  • FElcIvNWYAQ3VG2.jpg
    FElcIvNWYAQ3VG2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 3,936
  • FFr9QWeWYAcHuTp.jpg