The ignore option

Boomerncactus

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
This relatively little used option is becoming more used as the week goes on. I don't know if it is us or what. We have seen such an influx of the dumbest things . Just getting to be way to many extreme people on here. Really ??snuffing out a husband Is a idea that needs a poll? Same question posted 6 different ways?
So many damn bullshit postings. Seems as if 80% of the postings are by wannabies or closet homosexuals looking to get attention. Most if not all are not even in a relationship. Just be open about it if you're gay you're gay no big deal.

I don't know how many times I have seen posts, asking just the females or real couples questions, being hijacked by these idiots.

If you are getting like us, let us know how much more you have to use the ignore option

Last edited:
HA ! well, the Iggy button come in handy for such idiots, LOL i agree, But hey dont let these "idiots" ruin the fun you have of some real genuine ppl here, Enjoy n have fun

This relatively used option is becoming more used as the week goes on. I don't know if it is us or what. We have seen such a influx of the dumbest things . Just getting to be way to many extreme people on here. Really ??snuffing out a husband Is a idea that needs a poll? Same question posted 6 different ways?
So many damn bullshit postings. Seems as if 80% of the postings are bye wannabies or full on gays looking to get attention. Most if not all are not even in a relationship.

I don't know how many times I have seen post asking just the females or real couples questions, being hijacked bye these idiots.

If you are getting like us, let us know how much more you have to use the ignore option

Your concerns are not falling on deaf ears. The B2W staff are working on measures behind the scenes that should hopefully cut down on this soft of thing.

In the meantime, feel free to report any hijacked posts or anything extreme that you feel violates any forum rules.

This relatively used option is becoming more used as the week goes on. I don't know if it is us or what. We have seen such a influx of the dumbest things . Just getting to be way to many extreme people on here. Really ??snuffing out a husband Is a idea that needs a poll? Same question posted 6 different ways?
So many damn bullshit postings. Seems as if 80% of the postings are bye wannabies or full on gays looking to get attention. Most if not all are not even in a relationship.

I don't know how many times I have seen post asking just the females or real couples questions, being hijacked bye these idiots.

I put it to good use. One can't help but notice there are some real pricks on here, both male and female, so when I do have some time to browse I make sure that I have every idiot I discovered tuned out.

Last edited:
I will glance through some of them but won't comment. Why encourage the ones who feel it necessary to hijack a thread or even rant about something not related in that thread.

Agree, I am a cuck wannabe, or maybe just a hopeful male, but I see things that make me cringe. Talk of castration, talk of being physically assaulted by the bull, just what seems to be masturbatory fantasy material for the desperate.

I walk a fine line between not judging people for enjoying this kink different from me, and saying WTF!

I really try not to use the ignore button, I really try. I think that sharing knowledge enlightens others, and hopefully educates us all. We're outliers here in BtoW as a IR FS couple, so often threads as well as individuals go against our grain when it comes to what we are looking for. I think so many profiles are very (very) limited in the information that is disclosed, that people stop looking at profiles with the exception of the media. If they like what they see (not bothering to read anything else about you), the messages begin.

specific thread rules are posted, but the extremes ignore it. they hijack every post they can and it becomes frustrating. worst of all they jack each other into a frenzy to outdo each other that it turns to genocide or ******* or something similar. the free, unlimited access has to stop, otherwise these people will become the norm and membership growth will stagnate. what first time earnest visitor wants to read this *******!? these freaks have no skin in the game! if they don't have a willing woman, they can at least pay to support the site, or get verified, which most of them can't. Either way, IMHO, after an introduction period, either pay up, get verified, or lose posting rights. Kudo's to Admin, btw, for doing what they can. End of rant.

Back