Holidays

Biggdaddy412

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Since this is an important American holiday, I have a question. Have you as a Hotwife been invited or invited your Bull to a family holiday function? If so how did you explain your being the +1 or your +1 to other guests? Or the lack of your significant others? The same question for the Bulls.

Since this is an important American holiday, I have a question. Have you as a Hotwife been invited or invited your Bull to a family holiday function? If so how did you explain your being the +1 or your +1 to other guests? Or the lack of your significant others? The same question for the Bulls.
I have invited a bull I was fucking to a thanksgiving a few years ago. It wasn’t a big deal everyone was at our house. So he was just our friend and guest.

Our local third BBC that we play with often is also a family friend so yes we’ve had thanksgiving dinner with him a couple times. First time was kinda awkward but since then it’s gotten more comfortable. We even had a play date right after thanksgiving last year.

Our local third BBC that we play with often is also a family friend so yes we’ve had thanksgiving dinner with him a couple times. First time was kinda awkward but since thena4 it’s gotten more comfortable. We even had a play date right after thanksgiving last year.
I want a invite to your events!

I've done both! I'm both cases we are open about being non monogamous, so we just acted normally. At one point an aunt asked what we were to each other ave we just explained that we were partners. There's no need to go into more detail about it.

I've done both! I'm both cases we are open about being non monogamous, so we just acted normally. At one point an aunt asked what we were to each other ave we just explained that we were partners. There's no need to go into more detail about it.
Was your significant other also there?

Back